Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

Callahan, O’Shea, and Preifer all seem to me to be top shelf at what they do.

Stump seemed to do fine, but he had a LOT to work with.  I’d be more impressed if someone not named Chubb or Hunt developed, but whatever.

Walker seems to be very well thought of.

Woods is whatever, not a hire that makes the jeans tight, but I guess we’ll see.

Callahan is a really great hire imo.  Previous HC and super bowl experience, OC experience, been around the game a LONG time.  Should be a great resource/sounding board for a rookie HC.  Also gives us 3 guys with coordinating experience on the offensive side of the ball.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Callahan, O’Shea, and Preifer all seem to me to be top shelf at what they do.

Stump seemed to do fine, but he had a LOT to work with.  I’d be more impressed if someone not named Chubb or Hunt developed, but whatever.

Walker seems to be very well thought of.

Woods is whatever, not a hire that makes the jeans tight, but I guess we’ll see.

Callahan is a really great hire imo.  Previous HC and super bowl experience, OC experience, been around the game a LONG time.  Should be a great resource/sounding board for a rookie HC.  Also gives us 3 guys with coordinating experience on the offensive side of the ball.

If we get mike McDaniels from san fran, then things will be hot.

According to andrew Hawkins, he is a clever dude, the only guy in the nfl to teach him things about being a good wr, hawkins had a career year here by 50% or so of his best year other than 2014. Furthermor he was instrumental in getting crowell, gabreil, k'wan williams, and willie snead as udfa's. 

• Like 1

I am not mad at ole'TruckStop this time....now we did take our time....and I think we are putting together about the best staff out of who was available......

Since I seem to get this guy, I think he is waiting on his QB coach Hire....I think Tyler Tettleton (some of us in here remember his father....) is actually in the running for QB coach or Asst. QB coach/O Quality Control coach under Scangarello or Klink Kubiak......BUT I think he is looking at Denver's former OC, who I think is option 3, and we run the risk of him getting hired before things unfold......as well as the guy RG and PG coordinators from the 49'ers....I think option 1 would be to get one of the two SF coordinators in here as the OC, and let him bring an QB coach with him.....if the S.F. turns it down, Option #2 I think he will make an offer of OC/QB Coach to Klint Kubiak w/ the stipulation that Gary Kubiak comes with him as Sr. Off. Asst. (and call play's in year 1, with a promise to turn it over to Klint in year 2). IF the SF coordinators both decide to stay and make another SB run (I think they win) AND the Kubiaks decide to stay in Minny, AND we loose out on Scangarello because he takes another job.....I think Stefanski Hire's Tyler Tettleton as QB coach, he (Stefanski) calls plays and Keeps Stump Mitchell with the title of Running Game Coordinator and O'shea add's the title of Passing Game Coordinator (if he doesn't already have it).....

giphy.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It seems like we have an all star staff just about every year.. then ya know, the season starts. 

Last year was frankenstein's monster, meat from all over the nfl. 

This year things will all be on the same page, everyone has worked with old kev

• Like 1