AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just feed Henry. Don't get cute, don't throw the ball, just shove it in.

thats what im saying if the colts could do that they ran the ball about 15 times in a row against the cheifs at 5 yards a carry  jacoby only threw the ball like 10 times   .  the titans have henry and good line keep feeding it no matter what by the 3rd he is gonna start hitting home runs

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I kind of don't get it, with Tenn. Tannehill is an athlete. What can Mariota do that Tannehill can't? It's not like Brees/Hill.

I have no idea. I think it's a case of being far too cute, but provided it doesn't completely blow up in their face, I suppose it's whatever. 

However this goes, Vrabel's coaching is the story of play-offs. He's been ballsy when needed, he's been calm in pressure calls, he's played with the loopholes of the rulebook. He outcoached BB, then Harbaugh and he's going up against Reid right now. That's three top 5 coaches, and Vrabel is taking them all on. Impressive.

• Like 5

Just now, Forge said:

I have no idea. I think it's a case of being far too cute, but provided it doesn't completely blow up in their face, I suppose it's whatever. 

Mariota is considerably faster, so for those stretch/edge runs I guess it makes some kind of sense.

I'd rather not do cute BS like that though.

• Like 1

Just now, ChazStandard said:

However this goes, Vrabel's coaching is the story of play-offs. He's been ballsy when needed, he's been calm in pressure calls, he's played with the loopholes of the rulebook. He outcoached BB, then Harbaugh and he's going up against Reid right now. That's three top 5 coaches, and Vrabel is taking them all on. Impressive.

Dean Pees wins championships