NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

I’m calling it a night on here fellas. As much as I try to keep it light, this does hurt to watch and read some of the posts here trashing GB. Shout out the all the 49er fans here because from what I saw, they were humble all week when most everyone else knew SF was going to do this. Once the sting here wears off, I’ll be looking forward to a good SB game in a couple weeks. Cheers. 

I feel bad for you guys.  Hard to watch your team lose in the postseason....even harder when they just crap the bed.

1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

On the positive note - The SB is going to be ridiculously good. 49ers found their elite defense again, just in time to face an elite offense. Can't wait. 

I was hoping for the underdogs, but lets agree that the 2 best teams are in the SB and they match up strength vs strength and it should be a classic. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If you're watching the Packers defense just get totally embarrassed and think the problem is Rahjahs you're just some delusional weirdo. 

There can be multiple problems. The 49ers arent winning 27-24 (or even, say, 27-14). They are winning 27-0

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

I’m calling it a night on here fellas. As much as I try to keep it light, this does hurt to watch and read some of the posts here trashing GB. Shout out the all the 49er fans here because from what I saw, they were humble all week when most everyone else knew SF was going to do this. Once the sting here wears off, I’ll be looking forward to a good SB game in a couple weeks. Cheers. 

Been there on the very other side a few times, in the same game, and with the same teams once. Go for a run, play some games, do what you gotta do. The NFL season is such a grind, it's remarkable just to make it this far for anyone. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

He has been decent this year but they’re currently up 27-0 with him attempting 6 passes. That’s just a guy territory 

How is that an indictment against him? If the run game is rolling you stick with it. SF would not be here without Jimmy.

• Like 2

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

This game, sure, whole team is just bad. But it's not like him being in his prime changes much.

They wouldnt be winning, no.  But I think they would at least have a chance.  This team has none.

Just now, showtime said:

It's kind of a shame the Seahawks aren't in this game vs the Niners.  I highly doubt they would have blown Seattle out like this.

The seahawks played the 49ers like a legit divisional foe, the packers are not even comparable  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I feel bad for you guys.  Hard to watch your team lose in the postseason....even harder when they just crap the bed.

Not singling you out, but I'll be watching your post to see who the folks are that *like* it, out of sheer morbid curiousity to see how many hypocrites that spent the bulk of GDT's this season ragging on the Rams for crapping the bed in the Owl turn up in that number.

• Like 2