GDT NFC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP: Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

squire12

2 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Who?

I just randomly listed 3 guys who signed in 2019 for a lot less than lowry.

here, pick out a few more: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/defensive-line/type-veteran/signed-2019/

Alex Okafor is right below lowry, gotta be better than him.  What they needed was a guy to step in for the departing and injured Mike Daniels.  What they got was overpaid Dean Lowry.  Would be really hard to do much worse with $6M+/year

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -  Flight attendant to Packers fan sitting in front of me as the jet pulls out of the gate: “Do you like my earrings?”
They were 49ers earrings. She was very pleased with herself.

You do know you can copy the link and the Tweet will then auto populate in the forum, right? Would save you time and let others follow the link to the person Tweeting.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why though????

For some of us, the Niners are hated dating back to the Favre days.  The unfortunate thing for Packer fans recently is that while Favre owned the Niners, Rodgers has been the opposite.  

Also when they do overhead shots how are we supposed to know which fanbase is more dominant?  Just a bunch of red....boring

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

For some of us, the Niners are hated dating back to the Favre days.  The unfortunate thing for Packer fans recently is that while Favre owned the Niners, Rodgers has been the opposite.  

Also when they do overhead shots how are we supposed to know which fanbase is more dominant?  Just a bunch of red....boring

That's the thing, Favre freaking dominated the Niners. That was a one sided rivalry if there ever was one!!! 

BUT, I do get it. Just in this decade, the Niners have knocked the Packers out of the playoffs three times. And every time the Niners have been good, they have handled the Packers. Have not lost ONCE when they have had a winning record and I believe they are 6-0? In all of the Niners last three playoff runs, they have beaten the Packers in the regular season and then later in the postseason. Sorry, it was just destined to happen that way! Niners are getting revenge for all the times Favre knocked them out of the playoffs and for how much he owned them! 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the thing, Favre freaking dominated the Niners. That was a one sided rivalry if there ever was one!!! 

BUT, I do get it. Just in this decade, the Niners have knocked the Packers out of the playoffs three times. And every time the Niners have been good, they have handled the Packers. Have not lost ONCE when they have had a winning record and I believe they are 6-0? In all of the Niners last three playoff runs, they have beaten the Packers in the regular season and then later in the postseason. Sorry, it was just destined to happen that way! Niners are getting revenge for all the times Favre knocked them out of the playoffs and for how much he owned them! 

what about that TO catch.  Wasn't all one sided

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

go away goodbye GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why though????

Rice fumbled. Historical fact thats not recorded properly.
This I will always hold against SF.

That said - I'm an NFC guy. So, I'm conflicted.
How can I root for the dogs that kicked my *** twice this year?
I obviously have some issues to work through :)

Btw....go Lakers!

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rice fumbled. Historical fact thats not recorded properly.
This I will always hold against SF.

That said - I'm an NFC guy. So, I'm conflicted.
How can I root for the dogs that kicked my *** twice this year?
I obviously have some issues to work through :)

Btw....go Lakers!

You, sir, disgust me.  

Image result for giannis mean mug

I said this to my fiancé before the game started.

i hate how the Packers vs Niners games are family affairs now. It’s such a ******* distraction. The media spends all week leading up to the game talking about it, then we get to the game and all the families are there. They had a shot of MLF and the Shanahan’s meeting up before the game and I’m like wtf if this was any other team Matt would be preparing up until the last minute. Am I overblowing this guys? I mean it can’t be a coincidence that they were beaten so badly on two occasions.  It’s just another distraction, another layer of stress and pressure.