quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

11 josh - [rakcs], [mwil], [touch], [matts], [dingo], counselor, bucs, gopher, rags, [md4l], whicker 

2 mwil - orca, pickle  

1 rags - et,

1 orca - blah 

1. @MWil23

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @Ragnarok

5. @JoshstraDaymus

6. @Counselor

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @The Orca

9. @squire12

10. @Blahstoise

11. @Whicker

13. @ET80

14. @theuntouchable

15. @bcb1213

16. @Matts4313

17. @rackcs

18. @bucsfan333

19. @MD4L

20. @DingoLadd

as far as i can tell this is an accurate vote count if you would like to change your vote please do so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. Since Day 1...I assume you meant Day 2, as it's a N1 invest.

2. Perhaps I should have said "I'll be back later" after votes pile up, only to say something not very incriminating, and then have those votes move off the person that I suspected or was convinced on.

If they kill me, that should be enough of an answer for you. Then again, I'm sure Orca will go "herp and derp WIFOM...derp derp".

What would you say that Orca being involved in redirecting Josh is...serious question.

Thanks. 

Kill me someone and then lynch Mwil tomorrow

2. Perhaps I should have said "I'll be back later" after votes pile up, only to say something not very incriminating, and then have those votes move off the person that I suspected or was convinced on.

If they kill me, that should be enough of an answer for you. Then again, I'm sure Orca will go "herp and derp WIFOM...derp derp".

What would you say that Orca being involved in redirecting Josh is...serious question.

Thanks. 

Yep Day 2. 

It's not really because even if mafia does kill you it might just be to bait us into killing orca, orca is like 90% expendable to town and mafia depending on his role.

need moar info.

You're welcome, I will leave flowers I'm not totally heartless. 

And if the jan/lawyer the lynch?

Thanks. 

Town has redirects as well. But I dont see orca using it on Josh. The question becomes:

How do you know that Orca has a redirect while also knowing where he used the target? Because if you are claiming tracker I have serious questions on someone else in game. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So @MWil23 has some night 1 move info that has Orca as scum, yet he locked his vote onto Josh?

This info is supposedly about how Josh was redirected to malf?

Mwil

Mwil just pulled a "I say incoherent stuff as mafia" play. If he knew that josh was redirected and ended up killing malf; there is no logical conclusion that Orca is scum. 

Mafia isnt going to put a hit on one guy and then use a second guy to redirect his move.

Also

Mafia using 2/3 scum moves just to take out Malf day 1 without knowing his role or if he would draw a protect is insanely stupid

So both scenarios dont make any sense. Possibl, sure (dingo), but unlikely.