quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

11 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@TedLavie lost the vote and was lynched he was a town gossip

in the darkest part of night mist and malevolent whispers stalk the streets of your town

@Malfatron is discovered shortly after daybreak lying dead in a back alley his face fixed in a terrible silent scream he was the village Priest 

Day 2 has started

@wolfeyestrk  When is  the Day 2 deadline/end?  Is it tonight or tomorrow night?

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dingo says Rags is likely scum. So we will probably be going one of those two today. Neither has fully claimed. 

Had it been anyone but Dingo, I'd put this as a lock.

But... it's Dingo. So, I'm cautious.

Rag

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Orchestrating moves is wholly anti-town 

I’m not orchestrating anything. I’m simply saying going away from either rags or dingo is a mistake IMO.

I am also VERY confident and have good reason to believe @Counselor is Town, and extra suspicious and paranoid that Malf is dead since he liked a post and picked up my claim yesterday.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not orchestrating anything. I’m simply saying going away from either rags or dingo is a mistake IMO.

I am also VERY confident and have good reason to believe @Counselor is Town, and extra suspicious and paranoid that Malf is dead since he liked a post and picked up my claim yesterday.

You softed some sort of investigative role, Malf picked up on... and Malf died not you? Is that what you are stating?

10 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Yet he didn't go for this, SUSPICIOUS. 

So day 1 sum up for town, bad.

I'm assuming the town gossip was a 1x invest role or something along those lines and ted was ok with dying so ehhhh. But still dead townie is dead townie.

Losing malf day 1 is awful for town, especially since it is likely mafia killed him. Mafia if you have a recruit mechanic, SIGN ME UP. You did exactly what I would've done and I respect that.

For anyone who will inevitably bring up "DINGO Y U NO ACTIVE ON DAY1?!?!?!?" it's Saturday some of us have a life and I'm never active day 1 so zip it.

According to my night results, Ragnarok should be the lynch. I will elaborate later on but trust me Rags should be lynched. 

It boosts mine tbh, It's exactly what I would do as mafia. 

Morning all.

Dingo is a liar.  Not only am I town, but I went nowhere last night.