Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

19 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

There’s nothing more satisfying as a sports fan than to see your star players go to division rivals and become superstars. Hock is a feel good story for Lions fans everywhere. 

I won't miss him at all. He's a good player but was still a huge mistake at 8th overall

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

We usually do our worst in the 2nd round. I remember hating Drew Sample immediately. I also wanted Cosmi, Dickerson, etc. before we took Carman. 

I liked Sample......as a rd 4/5 guy.  I talked myself into that could still work out, but injuries and ineffectiveness were what we got.

I wanted Dickerson so much over Carman, but I was able to drink the kool aid on Carman.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I hope beyond all hope that the Colts take Levis because I hate the Colts and wish them nothing but misery for the next 20+ years.

Levis has such a Justin Herbert like draft hatred going on that I can only assume he's going to be a stud. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Levis has such a Justin Herbert like draft hatred going on that I can only assume he's going to be a stud. 

I actually liked Herbert because I saw him play legitimately well as opposed to the Kyle Boller-like "He hit the crossbar from his knees 50 yards out" and "Wow look at him showing off at his pro day" vibe I've seen the last few months.

Throw in that he's 24 years old and couldn't beat out Sean Clifford, and I just can't start buying into him. If he pans out, I think I'm going to be done evaluating or trying to evaluate quarterbacks today.