Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I mean, I have the same number of WR's and RB's ranked as 1st rd talents.  One.  Is someone reaches for Gibbs and the WR's slip, I can see it.

In a fantasy world, I’d be the world’s happiest camper if Zay Flowers somehow slipped to our pick but I sincerely doubt he’s on the board past 23. He’s my favorite wr in the top end of the draft. He and JSN are surefire for me, Addison and Johnston have question marks but are expected to go 1. Then I think Downs and/or Hyatt could sneak in too. 

For rbs, Bijan is gtd. Gibbs is a maybe (his value in BUF or KC would be tremendous), and I suppose an argument could be made for Charbonnet or Achane but I doubt it. 

17 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Interesting nugget from Ben Solak on the Ringer that Darnell Washington has been medically failed by some teams. He was a fringe first round talent but if he slides this could be why.

Charlie Campbell said the same thing.  But no one is saying why he got flunked.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Interesting nugget from Ben Solak on the Ringer that Darnell Washington has been medically failed by some teams. He was a fringe first round talent but if he slides this could be why.

He can slide all the way to the Lions in the 2nd, sounds great.

The biggest question, that we might actually be able to get some inkling of a real read on come Wednesday/Thursday because if memory serves we were hearing rumbles of it but everyone was dismissive because it seemed so crazy: Who is this year's Cole Strange (guy almost every draft pundit has as a definitive Day 2 guy who ends up going in the 1st - and not in the final 5 picks)?

1 hour ago, Dr LBC said:

The biggest question, that we might actually be able to get some inkling of a real read on come Wednesday/Thursday because if memory serves we were hearing rumbles of it but everyone was dismissive because it seemed so crazy: Who is this year's Cole Strange (guy almost every draft pundit has as a definitive Day 2 guy who ends up going in the 1st - and not in the final 5 picks)?

One of the interior OLs again.

4 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Cody Mauch

9 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Jartavius Martin. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

J Brents but I think we take him in the last 4 picks

11 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

AT Perry… 

I don’t really believe this I just hope for it