Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

DJ Humphries, Josh Jones, Kelvin Beachum and Paris Johnson?
Paris and Jones for starters and trade Humphries for capital? So trade Humphries + Budda + Hopkins and have a secret stash of mid round picks no one expects? Be absolutely awful in 2023 as Murray recovers then trade pick one for everything your heart desires?

No you trade Murray for what he’s worth (a bag of chips) and take Caleb first overall.

• Like 2

Just now, Louis Friend said:

*old man

I feel bad because the dudes really not a bad QB if he was younger i could see him going round 2 or 3 i think.  He's taller than Young and has some solid tools to work with overall.   I really think if anyone takes him round 5 or so they will have a very good backup and solid starter incase of injury.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I feel bad because the dudes really not a bad QB if he was younger i could see him going round 2 or 3 i think.  He's taller than Young and has some solid tools to work with overall.   I really think if anyone takes him round 5 or so they will have a very good backup and solid starter incase of injury.

If the Lamar stuff isn't figured out by the start of day 3, I kind of expect Stetson to be the Ravens 4th round pick rejoining his OC in Baltimore. Just as insurance incase Lamar holds out or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

If the Lamar stuff isn't figured out by the start of day 3, I kind of expect Stetson to be the Ravens 4th round pick rejoining his OC in Baltimore. Just as insurance incase Lamar holds out or whatever.

Thats actually a good idea i didn't think about Monk going there that would be pretty smart.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Excuse you, they have a Pro Bowl Qb in Huntley

4 hours ago, General Tso said:

Speaking of Arizona.

At this point, I think it's a near lock they move down especially if Houston passes on a QB at 2.  I'd put a LOT of money on it going:

1.) Carolina - QB Bryce Young
2.) Houston - EDGE Will Anderson
3.) TRADE UP - QB Anthony Richardson/QB Will Levis
4.) Indianapolis - QB Anthony Richardson/QB Will Levis
5.) Seattle - DT Jalen Carter
6.) Detroit - CB Devon Weatherspoon
7.) Las Vegas - EDGE Tyree Wilson

I think Atlanta at 8 wants Bijan Robinson, but I think they're more interested in making a small move down to extract more value.  I think Houston (CJ Stroud), Green Bay (JSN), and New York (Paris Johnson) are teams that would be interested in moving up, and I think ultimately it would depend on the price.  Ultimately, I think Houston is probably the most interested given the position.  I really do think Tennessee makes the most sense as far as trading up goes.

1.) Carolina - QB Bryce Young
2.) Houston - EDGE Will Anderson
3.) Tennessee (from Arizona) - QB Anthony Richardson/QB Will Levis
4.) Indianapolis - QB Anthony Richardson/QB Will Levis
5.) Seattle - DT Jalen Carter
6.) Detroit - CB Devon Weatherspoon
7.) Las Vegas - EDGE Tyree Wilson
8.) Houston (from Atlanta) - QB CJ Stroud
9.) Chicago - OT/OG Pete Skoronski
10.) Philadelphia - CB Christian Gonzalez
11.) Arizona (from Tennessee) - OT Paris Johnson
12.) Atlanta (from Houston) - RB Bjian Robinson
13.) Green Bay (from NY Jets) - WR Jaxson Smith-Njigba
14.) New England - EDGE Lukas Van Ness
15.) NY Jets (from Green Bay) - OT Broderick Jones

That's my current top 15 projection.

• Like 1

Just now, General Tso said:

Not buying the Wilson > Anderson smoke?

No.  I think there probably are teams that think Tyree Wilson's upside is higher, but the medicals are going to flag on him to an extent.  This is just another prospect exhaustion situation.

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

No.  I think there probably are teams that think Tyree Wilson's upside is higher, but the medicals are going to flag on him to an extent.  This is just another prospect exhaustion situation.

I find it hard to believe his upside higher than Anderson.  Not even trying to be biased since I hate Texas Tech. It's just something to strikes me about him that gives me Travon Walker vibes.