Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't care if you think that Levis is a good prospect or not. Just be consistent. Every issue you can find with Levis you can find in Richardson. Keep that same energy.

Richardson is my #1 QB and Levis is my #2. They are very different prospects. They do have some similar negatives, but they are absolutely not the same prospects.

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Maybe..... but Levis has more seasoning. Ran a prostyle offense. Could see a guy like Reich valuing that over Richardson who is so RA.... he hasn't earned the W.

But it’s bad seasoning.  I’d rather be given a raw chicken thigh and be told make something good with it than one that’s been sitting in some absurd amount of salt that I have to purge.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't care if you think that Levis is a good prospect or not. Just be consistent. Every issue you can find with Levis you can find in Richardson. Keep that same energy.

Absolutely true. That said, Richardson is a LOT younger and a LOT more athletic.

FqZ7HuPWcAE_dkQ.jpg:large

Fqa8zxRX0AE0U0e.jpg:large

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely true. That said, Richardson is a LOT younger and a LOT more athletic.

FqZ7HuPWcAE_dkQ.jpg:large

Fqa8zxRX0AE0U0e.jpg:large

A LOT more athletic. I don't think people fully grasp how alien Richardson is. He is the most athletic QB we've ever seen. From a physical profile, he is the best we've ever seen, and it isn't really debatable.

As far as 'seasoning' on these 2 guys, they both had struggles this past year, but they were mainly for different reasons. Richardson's offense was, honestly, fundamentally broken. He was given no opportunities to make the easy plays that kickstart a drive/game. His heat map is reminiscent of a 10 year old kid playing Madden. Why the hell was he only throwing beyond 15 yards or behind the LOS?? For Levis, the offensive talent around him sucked this past year. It was really, really bad. You saw what he could be with decent talent in 2021. 2022 was still good for him in a way; his pockets were straight garbage, but he learned to maneuver them, which is the most valuable trait to have in the NFL where pockets are rarely clean.

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

A few Bills "insiders" seem to think it could happen Friday night. Assuming he is in fact traded to Buffalo.

I'd be surprised to see him go for a day 2 pick. I think he may get moved on Saturday. A 2023 day 3 pick + some kind of conditional pick in 2024.

58 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Maybe..... but Levis has more seasoning. Ran a prostyle offense. Could see a guy like Reich valuing that over Richardson who is so RA.... he hasn't earned the W.

And Levis has actual college production.  Levis has more completions in college than Richardson has attempts.

• Like 1