Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Brian Branch to me. JPJ I had a feeling would drop because of his stiffness and being very scheme specific. Branch can play multiple positions and I thought would be a great fit for a lot of teams picking at the end of the 1st round.

Branch for me as well. He can play in any defense, whether it be SS or NCB. Day one starter for a lot of teams somewhere on the field. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

I don’t love Levis but his ceiling is still above Richardson for me. If Atlanta gets him, it makes up for the strange decision they made in the first round 

I guess we have different definitions of ceiling. Richardson is much more athletic (MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more), younger, and has just as strong of an arm. What makes Levis's ceiling higher? Serious question, not trolling here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I guess we have different definitions of ceiling. Richardson is much more athletic (MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more), younger, and has just as strong of an arm. What makes Levis's ceiling higher? Serious question, not trolling here.

Yeah, ceiling probably isn’t the right word. Personal expectation: I think Richardson’s raw athleticism and average on field qb ability doesn’t translate to the nfl. Levis peaks at about mid for me, which is better than bust, but it’s easier to stomach when you take him in the 2nd

• Like 1