DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

still waiting for this answer @SkippyX

I would guess it's their ranking, probably run / pass, in some sort of metric. At first I thought it was dvoa, but I think we were 11th in dvoa against the run, not 8th, so that doesn't seem to be it. 

31 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If I’m Kansas City, I’m starting Suggs and riding him into the finish line.

He’s the perfect guy to set the edge against San Francisco. He still has his strength and more importantly the IQ.

Yes sir. If Suggs plays like he's been playing we have almost as good of a DL as them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clarkfn2284 said:

Run scheme in SF is much better and Henry is a bruiser without the wheels. If Mostert gets to the second level the defense is toast. the KC LB's don't have the speed so they better be clean on their gap responsibilities and that secondary better take great angles. Shanahan will dial it up and you cannot argue that. The Niners run game is much better than what KC saw with the Titans. You can't ignore the poor run defense. Doesn't mean they haven't been better in the playoffs, they definitely have, but let's not sit back and act like Tannehill and the Titans pass game put any fear into any defense. Different story with the 49ers. As much as people want to ignore it, the pass offense will carve up the best defenses as well. Enjoy obscurity.

Niners by 10

It's funny to me how because the Chiefs mostly stopped the Titans' run game and the 49ers just had their best rushing offense game ever, suddenly the 49ers rushing offense is much better than the Titans'.

If only you could have said that before the Chiefs vs Titans and Packers vs 49ers matchups.

It might be true that Tannheill and the Titans pass game do not put any fear into any defense but then how the hell did the Pats and Ravens get destroyed by the Titans rushing game? They had one job.

It's a bad case of recency bias.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

It's funny to me how because the Chiefs mostly stopped the Titans' run game and the 49ers just had their best rushing offense game ever, suddenly the 49ers rushing offense is much better than the Titans'.

If only you could have said that before the Chiefs vs Titans and Packers vs 49ers matchups.

It might be true that Tannheill and the Titans pass game do not put any fear into any defense but then how the hell did the Pats and Ravens get destroyed by the Titans rushing game? They had one job.

I think the big difference is you don't know where it's coming from. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

😂😂😂😂

Ohhhh thats right. I forgot Mahomes supporting cast was a bag of chex mix, two lawn chairs, a washing machine and a belt buckle.

Carry on.

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Ohhhh thats right. I forgot Mahomes supporting cast was a bag of chex mix, two lawn chairs, a washing machine and a belt buckle.

Carry on.

I don't think so, as a niners fan you guys are no joke. I think the argument both ways is dumb. Both teams deserve to be here. 

58 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Let me simplify this for you, who had more yards rushing this year, 49ers or Titans? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

One thing I keep stating is

The good thing is no one knows what's going to happen until it happens. Anyone who has any type of guarantees is a complete loser. 

Only one person here has made a guarantee which is Kiril or whatever his name is. I’m pretty confident in the Niners, have said many times I’m 65% certain they win, and predicting a 3 point football game. 

Anyone saying they are 85+% sure though is certainly full of s***. Andy Reid might have the gameplan of the ages, Mahomes might play amazing, Niners have a Top 5 unit on both sides of the ball, etc. This is a one point odds Super Bowl for a reason. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Dan Marino made it to the super bowl his 2nd year in the nfl and never made it back. 85 bears won the super bowl and never made it back.

Kinda crazy how hard it is getting to this stage.

People don't recognize this enough.