2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

57 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Pretty much what I expected. One thing that stood out for me was that even with it being a highlight video, his total YAC was probably under 20 yards. Nothing wrong with that I guess, if you use him correctly

Cam threw him into coverage a lot in that video!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

Cam threw him into coverage a lot in that video!

Cam is painful to watch. Never liked him TBH. Overinflated ego, run-first QB, inaccurate AF, then wears the dumbest crap you've ever seen to the post-game presser...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Joe said:

Cam is painful to watch. Never liked him TBH. Overinflated ego, run-first QB, inaccurate AF, then wears the dumbest crap you've ever seen to the post-game presser...

Wait I have no idea if it's satire

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cannondale said:

Pretty much what I expected. One thing that stood out for me was that even with it being a highlight video, his total YAC was probably under 20 yards. Nothing wrong with that I guess, if you use him correctly

Dude gets separation but the ball is late quite often. He’s got good hands and a pretty big catch radius too. 

9 minutes ago, jleisher said:

What would you think if the Packers brought CMJ back on a 1/2yr deal for $5-6m as a #3 ILB and #4 Edge rusher?  Someone to push Gary for the #3 Edge rusher.

Seeing as Clay Matthews Jr is 64 years old, I don't think it's a great use of resources. 

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

fair statement.  My thinking was that he would be a back up Edge that might out produce his contract.  Less stress on his body and with the Smith Brothers, he might have a chance at 7-8 sacks.

No, literally, Clay Matthews Jr is 64 years old. He was born in 1956. He was drafted by the Browns in 1978. He retired from the NFL in 1996. 

• Like 2