The 2020 Free Agency Rumblings Thread

WindyCity

Depending what his market is, you almost have to go after this guy.

I'm in the process of watching all of Ifedi's snaps at RG in 2016... he has some talent but he misses his initial punch a lot more than I care to see.

5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

They should sign him. He would be the Bears best OLmen. He is to expensive for the Saints who pay there LT and LG 14 million each and have to pay Ramcyck next year.

He would be the Bears best OLmen. This is Josh Sitton 2.0.

We have 9 million in cap space.

I would offer him 2/18/10 guaranteed. Cap hits of 6 and 10.

Higher AAV than the deal he just got cut from?

4 hours ago, WindyCity said:

He was set to make almost 13 this season.

9/season is less than Erick Flowers signed for.

Is that a function of Saints backloading his deal or a fair reflection of value?

I want Warford and expect there will be high demand for his services. Might have to get that Robinson extension done though if we want him, as we still have holes in the 53 at RB and ILB. 

Watford is a no brainer signing.  You have a gaping hole at RG and one of the good ones just became available.  The only way you can get a fair evaluation of either QB is for them to be somewhat protected at least.  If they dont sign him, they must have a lot of faith in one of the young guys that we just dont know about yet.

Was watching Cowboys/Saints last night or very early this morning because I couldn’t sleep.  I watched it in condensed and half asleep, so not close.

Quinn was playing really well.  He is good.  I think that was his first game.  Ginn had a drop that turned into an Int., otherwise he played pretty good.  But that was a pretty big mistake.  

11 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Was watching Cowboys/Saints last night or very early this morning because I couldn’t sleep.  I watched it in condensed and half asleep, so not close.

Quinn was playing really well.  He is good.  I think that was his first game.  Ginn had a drop that turned into an Int., otherwise he played pretty good.  But that was a pretty big mistake.  

How about Warford?

• Like 1