Kobe Bryant has died in helicopter crash

pwny

Just now, showtime said:

I think it's been confirmed that his wife and daughters were not on board.

The guy on ABC Special Report said that it is presumed his daughters including the newborn was on it... i really hope he misspoke or is just a terrible reporter. Cause i dont want that to be true.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

all four daughters couldnt have been on the helicopter, 5 people died including Kobe. 

Unless he was flying the thing himself? 

Maybe. But if I had to guess, it's somewhere in between. His youngest is a newborn so maybe wasn't there. It may be his three older, plus Kobe, plus pilot

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

The guy on ABC Special Report said that it is presumed his daughters including the newborn was on it... i really hope he misspoke or is just a terrible reporter. Cause i dont want that to be true

Did he say "it is presumed"? Because that changes the confidence level of the source quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

The guy on ABC Special Report said that it is presumed his daughters including the newborn was on it... i really hope he misspoke or is just a terrible reporter. Cause i dont want that to be true.

He mentioned he has 4 daughters.  I didn’t hear him say anything about them being on board. I hope they weren’t.  😔

Edited by thrILL!

I was never a big fan of Kobe (Magic was my all-time fave), but I know how I'd feel if something like this had happened to one of the sports heroes of my youth.  I'm sorry for the sadness this gives to so many of you.  41 is just far too young for anyone to go out.  RIP Kobe.