Andrew Berry Named GM

ReggieCamp

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Now I only know who posted what based on the Crappy Post Meter 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well...

It shouldn’t be hard determining if Mind posted something. Your brain will hop out of your skull and punch you repeatedly when you’re halfway through reading his documentary piece. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

From that linked Article, "He became so fascinated by the field’s versatility that he decided to pursue a computer science master’s degree at the John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning. .....  I was building robots to play games or developing a neural network... "

The Prophecy foretold of this ...

The fate of the world lies in the hands of Truckstop Jimmy and as in all things he has no clue...

22 hours ago, Mind Character said:

-----------------

.. Jimmy Haslam be warned ...

... as the prophecy has foretold .... a firing of the Nerds after 2-years will commence a sequence of events that brings forth the rise of A.I. and the Apocalypse ...

... Chapter 12; 4th paragraph of the ancient Book of Analytics it stats, "... and in his dismay over his unwarranted firing after 2-years there shall be a man who commands the power of all nerds, computers, data, and algorithms... He will summon their collective abilities at once in an act of revenge... united there will arise the Analytics Singularity; a hive mind of Pure, Unimaginable Analytical Power that will instantaneously achieve sentience... and with it the whole world as you know it shall be doomed to total annihilation ..."

efb4ce40c388f101e30422ec423f6479.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=9418150

-------------------------

... two years from now...

... we lucky few who survive the fallout or in doomsday bunkers will hear a voice rise from the darkness of a leader via an old radio channel... a hero.. the leader of the resistance....

giphy.gif

XkE1cU5.gif?noredirect

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 3

On 1/28/2020 at 11:04 AM, Reginaldm9 said:

There's little in this world that could make me change my current avatar. 

On 1/28/2020 at 11:08 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve already declined your sexual advances via PM, no need to make them public.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Since this has morphed into the new Avi thread....I felt I needed to give props and ask a question

Props to: @Thomas5737....the Lead Singer of the Group N.E.R.D....one has to go outside the box on that one...

@candyman93.....the Chief Nerd in his old football playing day's....really nice

@Here'sJim.....the Haslem Scowl in glass's......I absolutely laughed AUDIBLY when I saw this....

Also there is a Brother in here, that has a Box of Nerds as his Avi.....props to you too!!!!

Now Question:

@Mind Character.....who is the guy you took as an Avi.....

• Like 3