Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don't think swag has anything to do with it tho 

Perhaps, but the thought process of what to fake claim clearly came after the post, which may have triggered said claim. That's what I'm saying, not necessarily that SwAg IS involved, but rather that post itself could be used to justify that claim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) Are you scum with matts?

I'm not scum, but I'd bet Matts and Whicker are with Orca

1 minute ago, Dome said:

2) Did he flip a table when you made a big ol’ post explaining why you thought orca was scum rather than just saying you wanted to watch him die?

Since I'm not scum I don't know, but what I do now is who was so quick to jump on that exact logic/thought process and point the finger at me immediately, while avoiding the thread, questions asked them, and talk about gibberish/disappear altogether after I made that post.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. He did nothing.  Doesnt matter why he did nothing.  I'm grading the game...he literally did nothing 

2. He hit 3 (one was redirected by us)

3. He purposely didn't protect the investigator allowing us to redirect orca to kill him. 

@The Orca here's a PRIME example of hypocrisy. 

1. If it doesn't matter why then why was squire graded with "was hit n1 so he couldn't really do anything" and mwil gets "did nothing". Oh ….. wait ….. I know why! It's because mwil routinely calls both of you out on your bull****. Squire doesn't normally get too involved with it. HYPOCRITE MUCH?

2. he hit 4. Stop playing stupid to protect your brother. 

3. do you have proof? even then, Orca purposely hit the Governor. What's your point? 

@Pickle Rick it makes no sense that I “purposely” didn’t protect the investigator without people being pissed about it. not sure why you would believe it and I’m not sure where you even heard it.

the only narrative close to that is orca trying to say that since an investigator died while I was a doc that he couldn’t have played worse than me

i don’t remember anyone saying it was on purpose 

are you just making stuff up? or did you really see that somewhere? Be honest. 

Edited by Dome

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except I said I was not scum, so again it creates a conundrum. Go ahead and ask swag. You're just going to write his opinion off as false after he completely refutes it. 

But you best you wouldn't flip orange.  You flipped orange lmao.  

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'd put orca around top 5 when ranking the civ players game from last game.  I'd rank you down around the bottom 10. 

2. @JoshstraDaymus - worse game than orca by far.  Claimed to have a good role mafia had your number fron day 1.  HORRIBLE PLAY
  3. @squire12 - got capped n1, so not much he could do. 
  4. @Matts4313 - did nothing 
  5. @Counselor new he was vanilla from the beginning, played awful except for exploiting new host errors
  6. @wolfeyestrk - dis he even play. 
  7. @Dome played 1000 times worse than orca 
  8. @Malfatron - not bad here.  One of the better ones. 
  9. @The Orca - played ok, helped get me lynched and tried to kill 3 non-town 
  11. @Slappy Mc tried to get himself lynched but then played well, good game 
  12. @gopherwrestler - did nothing 
  13. @MWil23 - did nothing 
  16. @ET80 - played HORRIBLY
  18. @bucsfan333 did nothing 
  19. @Whicker - didn't really play after being outed as innocent 
  20. @Forge - dis nothing 

Forge did nothing, but had 3 scum reads, 2 of them were dead on so much that Scum decided to kill him N2 even though he, "did nothing".

K, I'm sure that there is no bias in here for your twin brother LOL

• Like 1

I was working on something to respond for Pickle's post but I decided it's not worth that. Also, Citrix disconnected and I lost my mojo.

But it's funny that Town had all of those broken legs and still won, speaks to just how bad the scum was.

Also, it's noted there Pickle how you decidedly went after my game so heavy after quoting my post and then decided to lackadaisically meander yourself through everyone else.

Wonderfully classy.

Just now, Dome said:

What does this even mean? 

“purposely didn’t protect him” 

Oh yeah. Also, I now remember that I'm still mad at you for not protecting me D1 knowing that Orca was the vig and would also hit me since you also should have known that I was the tracker, since you also knew that mafia knew that Orca was the vig since Pickle investigated him N2 and knew that he was the vig and that they were going to use Rack, the mafia redirector, to hit Josh the investigator since Pickle was janitored and you should have known that the redirector was still in play.

I'm 1000000000% serious.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

And at the end of the game when he was finally revealed by the host with no janitor or alterations to his death write up... the true “flip” of his alignment. What was he?

why are you even arguing this? 

That was not the bet.  

Bc I can 

Through coughing fits I got nothing to do.