Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Vladimir L

5 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's proof that as long as you are good looking, you can have a good life, whether it's making money or pretending to be a quarterback. Trubisky too, can you believe they chose him over Mahomes or Watson? Lmao.

If you're saying Trubisky and his underbite, beta cuck, short bus riding look is "good looking", then you have horrible taste!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Sounds like @Vladimir L’s mom went on a very public date with Jimmy G a few years ago. Is your last name Mia by chance?

He's a viking fan, and they got smacked down by the niners with Garoppolo not doing much after the first drive of the game. Probably not the only reason, but I'm sure that there are a lot of Vikings fans who don't like the Niners right now 

8 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Needed to be said and I said it.

Defense, run game and Kittle carry him. Shanny is also a good coach at playing to his strength which is keeping the ball out of his hand. He lost his tean tonights game.

Sounds like someone lost some money last night.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Needed to be said and I said it.

Defense, run game and Kittle carry him. Shanny is also a good coach at playing to his strength which is keeping the ball out of his hand. He lost his tean tonights game.

Never change, Vlad. Keep spitting hot fire, reactionary takes. The moment you make a good, measured take that is not a slave to the moment will be the first time ever for you.

Jimmy G is considered an average QB by the general public. And, he's an average QB. Not a great one, but not a bad one either. 

He's rated exactly where he should be rated in that respect. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

If you're saying Trubisky and his underbite, beta cuck, short bus riding look is "good looking", then you have horrible taste!

I typically don't judge men, but I made the comment based on what I've seen / read with regards to him. If Jimmy G raises your mast while Trub does not, that is your prerogative. 

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I typically don't judge men, but I made the comment based on what I've seen / read with regards to him. If Jimmy G raises your mast while Trub does not, that is your prerogative. 

They have enough money to get me to raise my mast