2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

When we trade Trent Williams. I hope we kick the tires on Jason Peters on a reasonable (6-8M) 1 year deal.

I’m down for that but we will prob have to pay at least 10-12 mill for the season. Even though it’s just 1 season and he’s old, he’s till one of the top LT in the league when healthy

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

When we trade Trent Williams. I hope we kick the tires on Jason Peters on a reasonable (6-8M) 1 year deal.

I’d rather sign Jack Conklin long term. He played LT in college. See if he’s good enough to do it next year and if he’s not at least good at it, cut Moses in 2021, flip Conklin to RT in 2021 and draft a LT in the first round of the 2021 draft.

12 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Darius Slay talking about Scary Terry

Hopefully this guy stays healthy because he’s a treat to watch!!! This guy could have had a crazy season with even okay QB play!!! I mean he was missed on about 4 or 5 wide open TD’s. I mean I know WR’s are missed but he was missed bad!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’d rather sign Jack Conklin long term. He played LT in college. See if he’s good enough to do it next year and if he’s not at least good at it, cut Moses in 2021, flip Conklin to RT in 2021 and draft a LT in the first round of the 2021 draft.

I thought I saw a report he was signing with the Jets?

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I think we’ll target Peters in free agency. I’m sure the front office doesn’t want to just give up on Christian but I doubt be even makes the team this year. Such a wasted pick. 

You think by now he would have made much more of an impact especially having Bill Callahan here. Like you said, WASTED PICK!

8 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m down for that but we will prob have to pay at least 10-12 mill for the season. Even though it’s just 1 season and he’s old, he’s till one of the top LT in the league when healthy

Considering he got 6M from the Eagles on a 1 year deal last year, I think a 2M jump to 8M should suffice. Who knows. Either way, I'm in for Peters. 

18 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

You think by now he would have made much more of an impact especially having Bill Callahan here. Like you said, WASTED PICK!

Yes, wasted pick but only a third . Sheez not like the Giants picking Ereck Flowers at what - second overall or something. TALK about a wasted pick !

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Yes, wasted pick but only a third . Sheez not like the Giants picking Ereck Flowers at what - second overall or something. TALK about a wasted pick !

I guess it’s such a position of need, little frustrated we don’t have TW’s replacement.