Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

Updated board should be posted shortly, you will have until Tuesday at 9:00 pm eastern to send in your 25 moves 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

2. @daboyle250

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

6. @Outpost31

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @Counselor

16. @Nazgul

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Updated board should be posted shortly, you will have until Tuesday at 9:00 pm eastern to send in your 25 moves 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

2. @daboyle250

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

6. @Outpost31

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @Counselor

16. @Nazgul

Wait, what? 25 moves? I didnt realize the commitment. Orca or Ted, let me cheat off your paper

On 2/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, Pickle Rick said:

00-main-nuclear-power-plant-control-room

Hide and seek, in the dark 

It's time for a little fun in the dark, you remember those days as kids don't you?  This time it will be with much higher stakes, deadly stakes.  

The room before you is the once bustling control room, it was the brain of this facility. 

We are going to play a game of hide and seek, but with a little twist.  All of you are IT and hiding at the same time.  You will each enter the room and pick a starting location (draft style) in the thread. From that point the lights will go out  and your mouths will be duct taped (cannot work with anyone at all). You will have to navigate the room in the dark.  You will move through the room in reverse order of the draft, snake style.  

Now here comes the deadly part, the tiles on the floor have been rigged to break away when 2 people stand on them.  The first player on the tile is essentially hiding there, the second player on the tile would be considered IT.  When the tiles give way you will fall through the floor to the room below, the only way out is with a key.  The player knocking someone out will finish above the player that was knocked out. 

Live or die, make your choice!!!

Rules:

Draft: the draft order was dtermime by your finish in the Russian Roulette comp.  

1    malf
2    touch
3    ted
4    matts
5    orca
6    gopher 
7    daboyle
8    wolfe
9    bcb
10    whicker
11    naz
12    racks
13    josh
14    et
15    outpost
16    mwil

The draft will take place in the thread.  You must select the position you will start at before the lights go dark.  

Hide-and-See-in-the-Dark.png

Hide and seek: every player must submit a list of your path through the room (25 moves/rounds, you may move forward, back or diagonal).  If you land on an occupied tile you both will fall through the floor.  Prior to the start of the 6th round, 11th round, 16th round, and 21st round the walls will collapse inward causing the room to shrink and the outer row and columns to be lost.  If anyone is on the outer row at the end of the round before the walls collapse (5, 10, 15, 20) they will fall through the floor.  If you go before someone else that means you fall through before them (if the walls collapseand you are on the outer row).

Hide-and-See-in-the-Dark-Moving-Walls.pn

Tiebreaker: If at the end of the 25 rounds there is still more than 1 player alive, the remaining players will submit a new set of moves (10 rounds).  If there is still a tie, discord will determine a winner. 

Deadline for moves will be announced after the draft 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

2. @daboyle250

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

6. @Outpost31

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @wolfeyestrk

16. @Nazgul

Now that you all have entered the room and been blindfolded and your mouths duct taped, the light will go out and the game will begin.  

Hide-and-Seek-Board-Starting.png

You must each send me the moves you would like to make each round (1-25).  All moves must be sent via PM.  

Deadline for submission is Tuesday Night at 9:00 pm eastern. 

Players Alive:

1. @Malfatron

2. @daboyle250

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

6. @Outpost31

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @Counselor

16. @Nazgul

On 2/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, Pickle Rick said:

From that point the lights will go out  and your mouths will be duct taped (cannot work with anyone at all).

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All jokes aside, I will copy and paste the first person who makes all the moves for me. But dont kill me. Same offer I made for the @Outpost31 game. (it didnt work out that time, but I have high hopes)

@Pickle Rick

ORQv.gif