Better Call Saul, Season 6 (April 18)

iknowcool

8 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Only 4 episodes left and it looks like they've time jumped. Wondering when we'll see a certain cameo. The Gene stuff will be mixed in if not the final episode.

I was actually expecting that at the very end of the episode when he told the secretary to let in the first clients of the day...

Kinda slower episode, but everyone can't die in a flash.  In the end, it's what I thought she'd do for like 4 seasons, getting out while she still can sleep at night and live with it in the morning.

49 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Seems they “killed” off Kim very quickly. She just packed her bag and quit and that’s the end.

I kinda see where you're coming from but figured once Howard met Lalo, things would go quickly. This isn't her thing and once she learned Lalo wasn't a threat any more, she took her chance to get out. Maybe it's bc this is a prequel and I've been mentally preparing for this moment bc we know she's not in BB. This is the problem with prequels. I'm indifferent about it and appreciate both "sides" with this character. 

One thing is certain though, Rhee killed it!! She did such a great job with this show 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:20 PM, BayRaider said:

Fun episode. I wonder how many will be in the post breaking bad time? I was thinking 2 but now maybe 4? Next episode could be the last in the current timeline.  

Basically nailed this.

Looks like the remaining four will probably be all Gene timeline and I'm all for it. 

I doubt they do three different timelines. Them time skipping in the last episode was to just show Saul's transformation is complete. I fully expect the next episode to start off the Gene timeline, for good.  

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Basically nailed this.

Looks like the remaining four will probably be all Gene timeline and I'm all for it. 

I doubt they do three different timelines. Them time skipping in the last episode was to just show Saul's transformation is complete. I fully expect the next episode to start off the Gene timeline, for good.  

Actually I take this back, Gilligan said next episode is BB timeline and final three is likely the Gene timeline. 

16 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I kinda see where you're coming from but figured once Howard met Lalo, things would go quickly. This isn't her thing and once she learned Lalo wasn't a threat any more, she took her chance to get out. Maybe it's bc this is a prequel and I've been mentally preparing for this moment bc we know she's not in BB. This is the problem with prequels. I'm indifferent about it and appreciate both "sides" with this character. 

One thing is certain though, Rhee killed it!! She did such a great job with this show 

Yeah she’s been such a fantastic actor. 

As for for the “that’s it” comment, that’s kind of how break ups are, they come out of no where and highly emotional. You also barely talk to each other after, so it makes sense she’s not in Breaking Bad. After you got someone killed, I complete understand her reasoning and wanting to break up. She has fun with Jimmy and loves him, but they are such a bad influence on each other, and also endanger people around them with their combined hobbies/interests/personalities. 

It was a great scene and I really felt the emotion. 

I think it’s obvious they will reunite in the Gene timeline but not exactly what we think. I think it will be an intense three episodes where Jimmy is on the run (I think that taxi driver is a undercover fed). He will get caught and maybe Kim dusts off the lawyer license or something. 

The hit AMC drama Better Call Saul will be going back to its roots with its next episode. With just three episodes left in the sixth and final season, it has been revealed that the official title for next week's show, episode 611, is "Breaking Bad." This is a full-circle moment for the series, as Bob Odenkirk originally debuted as the Saul Goodman character in a Breaking Bad episode titled, "Better Call Saul."

https://movieweb.com/better-call-saul-episode-breaking-bad/?utm_source=MW-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=MW-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR09aZeJ94fViYwiRFdEakpqFZ1fORP0M22LvvG2XXny-_Uf6UyE1LNJOvA

Great episode, finally got Walt and Jessie in an episode, I am fully expecting to see Fring in the next episode along with how did Tio Salamanca wind up in that old abandoned house when Tuco kidnapped Walt and Jessie there are a lot of loose ends that could come together real soon.