Better Call Saul, Season 6 (April 18)

iknowcool

20 minutes ago, Acgott said:

What was the incident that sent Kim/Saul on the Howard warpath? I remember Howard trying to be helpful, but didn’t workout because Saul is Saul.

Jimmy wanting his cut from the sandpiper case.  He wasn't making much money, and his cut was like a couple of million or something.  

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah this episode was awesome, same for the series.

6 episodes to end it right and it could go down as one of the best series of all time

Hoping they do the final two eps in the post breaking bad timeline. 

Those 6 episodes should all be bangers... no time for any filler of any kind. I think we'll start off right with Lalo invading the Launder. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 1:39 AM, BayRaider said:

Those 6 episodes should all be bangers... no time for any filler of any kind. 

what we know still needs to occur:

**Kim leaves the BB world
**Gus completes his super lab
**Lalo dies
**Saul's office gets redecorated again

On 5/23/2022 at 11:11 PM, iknowcool said:

I always felt like maybe Kim was just behind the scenes in Breaking Bad, because it isn't like we would have a reason to see her in that show anyway considering you only see Saul when he's with Walt or Jesse, and he'd never talk about her to them or any of his clients.  But now I think she gets out of dodge, either that or she takes the fall.

if Kim was still with Jimmy during the BB times, then he never would have left her to escape to Cinnabon as Gene by himself.

so she dies or leaves, or he sends her away for protection. a cool ending would be she shows up in black and white in the mall. i'll even predict that in the ending, as Saul is always an upbeat figure in BB, because he has Kim at home. but Gene is despondent and lonely at all times.

Edited by vike daddy

On 5/28/2022 at 10:17 AM, vike daddy said:

if Kim was still with Jimmy during the BB times, then he never would have left her to escape to Cinnabon as Gene by himself.

so she dies or leaves, or he sends her away for protection. a cool ending would be she shows up in black and white in the mall. i'll even predict that in the ending, as Saul is always an upbeat figure in BB, because he has Kim at home. but Gene is despondent and lonely at all times.

I can buy the Kim in protection angle.  Saul just got the number for the vacuum guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just got available to watch it and holy ****. It's insane how good this show is. I hate just how awesomely they end every episode. I need more and don't want to wait

I just got happy because i remembered its Monday but sad because i then remembered that we have to wait for 6b.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I just got happy because i remembered its Monday but sad because i then remembered that we have to wait for 6b.

I didn't know they were breaking up the season until a couple days ago. Was kinda pissed but whatever. Got Stranger Things and Peaky Blinders gets on Netflix in a couple weeks. That's enough to give me substance until it comes back lol. 

• 1 month later...