Williams Asks for Extension or Trade

LoganF89

5 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Pretty good saftey!!! He allows Smith freedom to do a lot. He’d allow Collins to do his thing and he can tackle

Heck you could move Collins to WLB, Sean Davis to SS and Harris at FS. Then we'd have an incredible amount of speed on our D.

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Heck you could move Collins to WLB, Sean Davis to SS and Harris at FS. Then we'd have an incredible amount of speed on our D.

I mean Harris is a talented player. The only thing that I think holds up everything is Trents greed and his just inability to handle this like a grown man.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 6:20 PM, ripsean21 said:

I mean Harris is a talented player. The only thing that I think holds up everything is Trents greed and his just inability to handle this like a grown man.

Which he has every right to do.

7 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Looks like we upset Trent that we traded Dunbar before him

What an idiot. In other breaking news, Vincent Taylor wants us to know that some people aren’t comfortable with the Redskins name, that it looks like Ron Rivera might have the inside track to be Redskins HC next season, and that there may be some sort of public health issue brewing in the United States.

I mean honestly we gave the public option of trying to find a trade,so my guess it one of two things here they found a trade we didn't like or (Most likely) They think the reason people won't pay Trent what he's asking is what we want in trade

And this obviously goes without saying, but if you want to be traded so badly, do your part. Stop demanding an exorbitant contract extension, and the offers will come flying in.

As always, Trent and this dunce agent want to have their cake and eat it too. He wants everything, and he’s angry that anyone else wants anything that might come at his expense.

I don’t know what Trent wants here? You can’t sit out a year, demand a $20M a year contract and then expect to be moved. This has gone from being both parties fault to falling squarely on Trent. If he wants to be moved he has to budge on his end. 

1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

Looks like we upset Trent that we traded Dunbar before him

"NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the Redskins have had active negotiations with teams about trading Williams, and the large contract demands have made it difficult to get a high enough draft pick return."

WAKE UP TRENT! If you want out, be reasonable.