Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

7 hours ago, Pruitt3443 said:

How dangerous is he though? As far as I can see he has never returned any type of kick for a TD in the NFL.He averages just over 20 yds per kick return and 7.5 per punt return. Not exactly talking about Josh Cribbs here.

The game has changed and the rules are much different.  If cribbs in his prime played today he would not be close to what he was back in the day.

I've heard Clowney only wants a one-year deal since he's not being offered the money he's looking for. I'd be all for that - I just have no desire to sign him to a long-term deal. Either way, I doubt he ends up here. Seems like a signing the Jets or Titans might make.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I still like the sound of Trent Williams, and perhaps someone special at 10.

Maybe CeeDee Lamb.

No to Williams, but I read an interesting rumor.

obj to the 9ers for Staley and pick 31.  That would take care of LT and free us to replace OBJ at 10 potentially with a lamb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

obj to the 9ers for Staley and pick 31.  That would take care of LT and free us to replace OBJ at 10 potentially with a lamb.

Staley will be 36.

Why not just sign Peters?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

giphy.gif

• Like 7

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Why not in that case just trade a late third for a much younger Trent Williams and his huge contract demand then do what we want at 10, as well as keep OBJ (or trade him for real value...next year?)?