"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

44 minutes ago, The LBC said:

To be fair, I wanted to hit him on principle on because he was tunneling off little more than wanting to use his ability.  Sorry, dude, but you're way to willing to just off active town and trying to strong-arm/fish people for claims for my taste, dude.  Doubt I'll trust you when I'm a townie for a while, even if I think you're not scum.

MWil should get MVP, though he got really fortunate on being lucky-right on several of us without anything to really substantiate his accusations.  Calling the KSJ death as a Miller Death was a legit good read though.

And for the record, I didn't lie about what my ability was which was the same ability for the cover role that I was given:

Who was this referencing?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I was laughing for about two full days because I thought Malfatron did me a solid and made sure Town was going to lose after I died, but Town had MWil, who at least kept saying what Touch and I said.  Deserves MVP and some recognition.

For sure. I just let him do the heavy lifting in thread while trying to make it from day to day while letting my reads be known (mostly)

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Swag - 7 pages

Orca - 7 pages

All those votes for swag kept you close

How am I at 7? Did you search Jodelle?

54 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@The Orca why exactly did you pick me day one?

Part of a Journal Entry could help explain....

"Could be a pseudo invest of sorts. Maybe I can steer him to kill Bcb tomorrow if I'm alive and see if he will follow through"

3 hours ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313

sorry I hit you, I could tell by the way you were playing that it was really unlikely you were gonna be a strong PR

@Tk3 

sorry I hit you but you gave me no reason not to at all.

No worries. When I realized host lied and I was vanilla, I became expendable. I would have hit me as well.

53 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who was this referencing?

Dome, I didn't voice it in the Discord because I foolishly thought I'd be able to make use of him a little before bumping him off.  I was playing a shade against meta (or at least my most recent meta in this game); so that whole convo you and I had about game strats and what-not was completely honest, as was nearly all of what I posted in-thread.  More of an experiment since it was the first time I'd been able to be active in a a game where I came in and you were active/alive but @Pickle Rick wasn't.

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

To be fair, I wanted to hit him on principle on because he was tunneling off little more than wanting to use his ability.  Sorry, dude, but you're way to willing to just off active town and trying to strong-arm/fish people for claims for my taste, dude.  Doubt I'll trust you when I'm a townie for a while, even if I think you're not scum.

Examples? Or ya just saying stuff again? B| 

Just now, MWil23 said:

ClumsyAcrobaticHoneyeater-size_restricte

I may be a hero, but I don’t want you all to start treating me any different.

I’m a man, just like all of you (sorry swag). I take 10 minutes to put my pants on one leg at a time, just like all of you. So please, don’t treat me like you’d treat a hero or a king. I may deserve that kind of treatment sure, but I simply won’t allow it. We’re all equals on this day.

source.gif

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 - Ted Thompson - lyncher neighbor - must lynch Naz to win

@MWil23 - Rocco   - Conspiracy Thoerist - town- can find out who has coronavirus (nobody does)

@ET80 - Beef Supreme  - doctor - town

@The Orca - Jodelle Ferland - overworked inventor -town-  hands out gifts - rolecop, daykill, roleblock, doctor....has 75 percent chance of working, 25 percent of backfiring (publically posts own users role, blows up the user, motivates, kills)

@Blue - Sir William Shakespeare - miller princess - town

@Matts4313 - Teddy KGB  - town-  thinks that whoever visits him will be infected with the coronavirus, but really hes VT

@Dome - Kevin from the office - compulsive unstoppable strongman vig - town

@daboyle250 - JCVD - mason cop - town (really insane)

@Forge - Butters - gunsmith - town

@Whicker - Archimedes of Syracuse - encyriptor- town- if he dies, all discords cannot be talked in during day phase

@rackcs - Ol' Dirty Bastard - tracker - mafia

@MD4L -David Buznik (Adam Sandler from Anger - macho BP -mafia 

@Nazgul - Jesus Christ - lyncher neighbor - must lynch squire to win

@James - Jeffrey Lebowski(millionaire) - watcher - town

@Counselor - Alonzo Harris - fbi agent - town. can find an sk (but there is no sk)

@SwAg - Loki - seer - can find shapeshifters, but dome is the only one - town 

kingseanjohn - Kirk Lazarus - mafia- roleblocking death miller - (flips town roleblocker when dead)

@VikeManDan - Ron Swanson -  mason cop - (really paranoid) - town

@JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian - mason cop - (really naive) - town

@bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy - exceutiioner gov - can execute or pardon a lynch if half the number of required votes to lynch are on the player - town

@theuntouchable - Murphy McManus - gun owner - town. just has  a gun so gunsmith would get a guilty

@Ragnarok - Connor McManus - 1 shot bookie - mafia- if guesses the next lynch correct during night, gets an extra kill. 1 shot but for every 2 scummates dead he gets another lynch guess
23.2) 

@Pickle Rick - Captain Blackbeard - survivor - can commu with all dead players. 1 shot moves are...make all dead players vote for player of his choosing. the dead can protect him at night

@Beavis - Vegeta- Prince of All Saiyans - mafia proxy voter - must give his vote to someone else at night unless hes the last scum. cannot pick scum on consecutive nights 

Was Bcb unlimited?

Also, sneaky reverse of the half vote needed role that I'd say is almost always scum

Also, so it was Bcb that did that xDB|

• Like 1