Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

32 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

All these graphs show like 2 or 3 countries succeeding don't they?

Yeah. But the biggest problem for us is that we aren't testing like every other country is, and yet our confirmed cases are still following the exact same trajectory as other countries. It's not a good sign when you're testing 1/20th as many people and still getting just as many confirmed positive results.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Who’s your source? The media...? Paid Media TV doctors? The Closed Case Death Rate is 7.5%. Climbing by the day, not falling. Original SARS ended at 9% and started at 6%. 

My brother is a biologist working 24/7 on this and he expects a 5-9% death rate at the end. Definitely not 2-3%. 

My source? What's going on in my country to date and the amount of people who aren't being tested and have all the symptoms.

But your brother will know more than me, and if that's the case then not good.

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah. But the biggest problem for us is that we aren't testing like every other country is, and yet our confirmed cases are still following the exact same trajectory as other countries. It's not a good sign when you're testing 1/20th as many people and still getting just as many confirmed positive results.

This.  Entirely.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.  Entirely.

It’s also pretty horrifying that on top of the testing being low and still following the same trajectory, we also have a far lower population density than those other countries. So that alone should have caused us to have a lower infection rate, just because people aren’t as close. And we had more time to prepare than everyone else too. 

It’s all not good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

You are legit impossible. It’s 100% truth. 

No what you stated was an opinion. He's right we never know how anything is viewed until the dust settles. That's when the big blame game starts with finger pointing.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

No what you stated was an opinion. He's right we never know how anything is viewed until the dust settles. That's when the big blame game starts with finger pointing.

He was talking about the Trump comment.