Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

58 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

No. I wanted to be able to root for Jameis.

And the likelihood of having an actual NFL season is growing more and more slim by the day.

Teddy Bridgewater went to the saints and we got through it

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm almost certain we're not going to get a season...

Maybe not a full season. My guess is they try to push through because there’s too much money at stake and the a giant outbreak happens and forces them to stall the season. I never underestimate greed.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I went to high school with his wife, it’s been awful following along.

Sorry to hear that. This place can be an echo chamber because we mostly agree that Covid is serious. But if someone does happen blindly on this thread, I hope they can come out feeling the same way.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@mission27, where's your mol report?

A lot of issues with the data right now that make the numbers not all that helpful imo which is why we haven't been publishing it tbh. For example, Florida not reporting their recoveries properly to falsely lower their MoL.

I can tell you I have no hope for you though tbh.

Baby brother's baseball coach was adamant no-mask in the dugout and stands for his players and family members. He now has covid and the whole team has to get tested. Sadly, my mom is an anti-masker despite my brother being an at-risk kid due to respiratory issues. 

11 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Baby brother's baseball coach was adamant no-mask in the dugout and stands for his players and family members. He now has covid and the whole team has to get tested. Sadly, my mom is an anti-masker despite my brother being an at-risk kid due to respiratory issues. 

I am so sorry. Prayers for your family and just common sense for your mother.

12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Curse your mom out over this if your brother gets infected.

Being an a-hole is the only way some people learn.

• Like 3