Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

https://twitter.com/dpotcner

So this guy is from my state, and went to at least the hospital center where I was today (in another building) and one in Baltimore I am very familiar with as a friend of mine had major surgery there twice and I visited him many times there.  

As a friend of mine who works at the first place said, why would they be keeping the Covid patients in the waiting room?  Just about every doctors office I've been to since this started will send you home if you don't meet the temperature or screening requirements, and usually prescribe Covid tests as a virtual visit.  Most people going to the hospital need to do it for treatment and are in a room.  The sad thing is, people are buying this up, as well as his instruction videos to not wear masks in places.  It makes me ill that there are people out there who believe this kind of stuff.  

59 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So this guy is from my state, and went to at least the hospital center where I was today (in another building) and one in Baltimore I am very familiar with as a friend of mine had major surgery there twice and I visited him many times there.  

As a friend of mine who works at the first place said, why would they be keeping the Covid patients in the waiting room?  Just about every doctors office I've been to since this started will send you home if you don't meet the temperature or screening requirements, and usually prescribe Covid tests as a virtual visit.  Most people going to the hospital need to do it for treatment and are in a room.  The sad thing is, people are buying this up, as well as his instruction videos to not wear masks in places.  It makes me ill that there are people out there who believe this kind of stuff.  

It makes me ill too. But just like that crazy witch doctor, the Plandemic video, and a host of other things, certain people have a hard time believing anything but the worst.

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You’re talking about a species that has been wrong and adamantly wrong about every single thing every single century and has persecuted people for finding out the right things in every single century of existence.  I don’t know why it’s so surprising or sickening.  This is the way it will always be.

Literally everything.  LITERALLY everything, and literally every single time there are two sides that are like that and one is always wrong.  

Edited by Outpost31

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You’re talking about a species that has...

...an extremely short attention span and are already COVID- fatigued.
People simply don't have the emotional stamina to be in crisis mode for very long

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Xenos said:

Yeah see, this seems like common sense. I could tape a paper towel over my mouth and that would offer at least some protection. Besides, you'd rather inhale a small amount of the virus vs a ****load or even none as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather get a little bit sick and train my immune system to handle it over absolutely nothing then potentially getting just blasted by it. Especially since it's summer as well.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

...an extremely short attention span and are already COVID- fatigued.
People simply don't have the emotional stamina to be in crisis mode for very long

Don't worry, there's bands that are planning on having festivals soon to help prevent people from getting bored.......

https://www.spin.com/2020/07/smash-mouth-trapt-buckcherry-to-play-august-festival/

Cant' go a summer w/o seeing Trapt or Buckcherry. Whatever would we do..........

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Don't worry, there's bands that are planning on having festivals soon to help prevent people from getting bored.......

https://www.spin.com/2020/07/smash-mouth-trapt-buckcherry-to-play-august-festival/

Cant' go a summer w/o seeing Trapt or Buckcherry. Whatever would we do..........

Ladies and gentlemen, the birthplace of Covid-20.

• Like 2

Dewine's false positive test has people in my area going nuts. They do have legit gripe though. How are we supposed to know people are really positive or not? Someone *claimed* they got a letter from a popup test site stating they were positive when they never even took a test bc the line was too long. This is so ******* annoying

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Dewine's false positive test has people in my area going nuts. They do have legit gripe though. How are we supposed to know people are really positive or not? Someone *claimed* they got a letter from a popup test site stating they were positive when they never even took a test bc the line was too long. This is so ******* annoying

I've heard the same stories

Don’t believe those people about getting phone calls, e-mails, or letters about being positive when they’re not actually tested.  It’s part of a disinformation campaign that is exploiting fools to spread it. 

It’s one of the more prominent and effective means of misinformation.  You’ve likely seen it in sitcoms:

Someone knows someone, who knows someone, who heard that someone saw, etc.  People realize that this is a punchline, so to add credibility to a claim they believe (in our post-fact era), they just claim it’s something that happened to them to make it a firsthand account.  It was the most prominent technique among the recent PsyOps campaigns that came to light (Russia -> US).

These people are so fervent for their view, and have evidence of their serious claims in the forms of call logs, e-mail history, and letters.  But choose not to share it... Yeah, it does not exist, or their fabricated evidence would result in TOS violations and removals.

It’s much more calculated and malignant than you want to think.

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 3