Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

On 8/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, Xenos said:

90s X Men show was amazing despite its many shortcomings. Plus that intro music is timeless.

If they don't incorporate this music into the X-Men MCU entries, I am going to violate Social Distancing and punch someone in the face.

Epic music, need to keep it in these next movies...

EDIT: LIKE THIS!!!

NEW WORKOUT MUSIC!!!

Edit 2: EVEN BETTER!!!!! THAT AVENGERS INTERLUDE AT 1:54 JUST GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That sounds like you’re making the situation worse than it has to be.  

You have a perfect excuse to day drink and goof off online.

I’m trying to drop 10 pounds, so no alcohol til Labor Day. Plus, I want to buy another 3-4 tools and this is the perfect excuse. Power tools are a man’s only defense or card to play against the “Honey Do List”.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Quite a few actually.

It's pretty unfair to compare countries with vastly different population densities.

For example, New Zealand has 18 people per square kilometer while the United States has 36 people per square kilometer. 

Then you consider that:

32,000 died in New York.
15,000 in New Jersey
10,000 in California
10,000 in Texas

Looking specifically at Texas:

1,500 in Harris County (Houston)
800 in Dallas County

It's just really stupid to act like America is so far behind these other countries.

Over HALF of America's cases come from 7 states (California, Florida, Texas, New York, Georgia, Illinois). 

NZ-size-Compared-to-USA.png

New Zealand is about the size of 2 states on average.

New Zealand has a population of 4.8 million people. 

That would put a country the geographical size of 2 states at the 25th most populous state in the country if it was a part of the country. 

So you could act like New Zealand, an ISLAND, is so much smarter and better than the United States, but it's really not.

It's a lot easier to control a pandemic when you're an island with two distinct landmasses.

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If they don't incorporate this music into the X-Men MCU entries, I am going to violate Social Distancing and punch someone in the face.

Epic music, need to keep it in these next movies...

EDIT: LIKE THIS!!!

NEW WORKOUT MUSIC!!!

Edit 2: EVEN BETTER!!!!! THAT AVENGERS INTERLUDE AT 1:54 JUST GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

I like the beginning subtlety of the first track but was disappointed when they didn’t go all epic loud after the build up. The second one is much better.

• Like 1

That's just reason one why I do not understand why anybody would ever willingly live in a big city.

You could literally put the entire world's 7 billion people population into the state of Texas and have the same population density as New York City and you wonder why New York was an epicenter. 

More people, smaller space = better chance of it spreading. 

• Like 2