FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If anyone wants an early 3rd, a mid 3rd, an early 4th and my *first-born child for one of these upcoming picks, I'm just a PM away.

(*He's 14, does chores, complies with most orders given and insists on keeping a stupid haircut. I've got a late 2nd round value on him.)

seems more of a 4th round value to me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If anyone wants an early 3rd, a mid 3rd, an early 4th and my *first-born child for one of these upcoming picks, I'm just a PM away.

(*He's 14, does chores, complies with most orders given and insists on keeping a stupid haircut. I've got a late 2nd round value on him.)

That's a long way to drop from the current picks. That's still a good bit off trade chart wise. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Leveon bell Brian Winters and Avery Williamson still on the block as well as Kelvin Beachun who is on our roster for some reason 

FAs who were not signed yet return to the original roster in this thing.  You can essentially just release them if you want.  

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

If you're actually trying to trade up hit me with a PM. We're looking to trade down from pick 32.

Be aware that the second round pick is his first born child, not an actual second round pick lol

• Like 1