FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

So how we doing so far, with FFMD?

Anything you guys would like to see done differently in the future?

Please provide us with as much feedback as you can so that the gang can insure it doesn't fizzle.  It's back...let's keep it this time.

Appreciate you all for being part of this without you guys we'd just be playing with ourselves, while fun it's better with you guys...haha.

Thanks

Mike

PS...There was some concern with some higher ups that using the google workbook to track everything could be an issue, has that been an issue for you guys?

@HoboRocket @FalconFan13 @scar988 @baltimoreRebel @NickChowaniec @PR @WindyCity @johndeere1707 @freakygeniuskid @D82 @BowserBroncos @TL-TwoWinsAway @BigC421/ @FinneasGage @MaximusGluteus @jch1911 @Packerraymond @LinderFournette @Kirill @jimkelly02 @Duffman57 @ThatDiesel @Counselor @mountainpd @Rgossett07 @RpMc @Greene N White @sparky151 @ny92mike @Acgott @bcb1213 @EaglesPeteC @jebrick @Justone2 @MSUspartanz @MikeT14 @BucsDraftGeek47 @Daniel @SerenityNow @mike23md @festiveonion @JIllg

Minor thing but I like when the draft thread is just picks. There's been a lot of tagging and additional posts. I used to like going in there to check out the pictures of the picks and keep up to date.

• Like 5

@ny92mike

This isn't the first I've kept up with but is the first one i've participated in>

I'm wildly impressed with some of these teams war rooms. There are so many voices and the GMs do a really great job of keeping everyone included.
The trades are almost all realistic as hell. 
An absolutely massive amount of work went into this and it shows. Kudos to the higher ups involved.

Think everything is going smooth as you could ask for so far. Again, with participating more that usual I'm just so, so impressed with everything so far. 

Some writer stuff I'd like touched up but as a group thrown together I'm very happy with the results. 
I'd love to help out here again if I'm lucky enough to be invited back. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So wish the cap was involved if not to just add another layer of game planning.

We're still operating as if the salary cap is a thing. Otherwise we had some options to totally stack the deck. Instead we're taking on the challenge of building a sustainable contender accounting for Mahomes record breaking contract that is soon to come.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

@ny92mike

This isn't the first I've kept up with but is the first one i've participated in>

I'm wildly impressed with some of these teams war rooms. There are so many voices and the GMs do a really great job of keeping everyone included.
An absolutely massive amount of work went into this and it shows. Kudos to the higher ups involved.

Think everything is going smooth as you could ask for so far. Again, with participating more that usual I'm just so, so impressed with everything so far. 

Some writer stuff I'd like touched up but as a group thrown together I'm very happy with the results. 

Thanks man.

@EaglesPeteC would be the one to talk to about helping out in the future, but what I've seen I'm sure he's already got your name inked already. 

Great work man!

Bengals looking to trade up 

here is our capital 

3rd Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 65 | Cincinnati Bengals    
4th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 107 | Cincinnati Bengals    
4th Rnd - Pick 15 | Overall: 121 | Cincinnati Bengals    
5th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 147 | Cincinnati Bengals    
6th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 181 | Cincinnati Bengals    
7th Rnd - Pick 1 | Overall: 216 | Cincinnati Bengals    

WR John Ross

S Shawn Williams

QB Andy Dalton

plus future picks

• Like 1

With drafting  Andrew Thomas after the trade down with the Panthers and now the center in Cesar Ruiz feel like I've got immediate starters day one and hopefully resolved the long lasting issues that the Giants have had to suffer from for years.  

Offensive line is much improved and should provide Daniel Jones with the protection that Manning never got late in his career.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

With drafting  Andrew Thomas after the trade down with the Panthers and now the center in Cesar Ruiz feel like I've got immediate starters day one and hopefully resolved the long lasting issues that the Giants have had to suffer from for years.  

Offensive line is much improved and should provide Daniel Jones with the protection that Manning never got late in his career.

Barkley also thanks you 

1 hour ago, festiveonion said:

@ny92mike

Why don't you just come out and say that the Cardinals forum sucks? Geez. I've posted there the most in the past eight months and I have like 15 posts there in that span lol.

I really wish I could get our guys doing FFMD. However, I could understand how it gets tiring when you had basically three guys just talking themselves in circles in the Cardinals forum until midway through last year, when it kind of died. And those three (the heroic trio of @DirtyDez, @11sanchez11, and @LuckyNumber11) have done pretty much all of the heavy lifting for a long while. I DID get a like by @LuckyNumber11 in our FFMD thread. So there's that. 

Hopefully some of the bandwagon fans from when we win the Super Bowl this year will stick around.

• Like 1