FFMD 20 Writers Room

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Ive had enough offers. Ive had 2 that were atleast entertaining.  Lots of offers were craptastic

On 4/3/2020 at 9:04 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly it doesn’t matter if you are in the mood to trade him, he’s already stated he’s not playing for you. FFMD aside, I think the Jags are going to be disappointed in what they get for him. Leverage is not on the Jags side

I am a soothsayer 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is almost as funny as the Panthers coming into the Eagles war room and offering Curtis Samuel for Brandon Brooks......with a straight face

Or the multiple offers that have been made to trade barely rosterable players for Day 2 draft picks.

New Orleans Saints: 88th Overall: Adam Trautman: B

Lots of people have Trautman as their highest rated TE. Lots of people think Anne Hathaway is hot too. I disagree with both assessments. 
Saints don't have any draft picks. I like the fit here, but I think they could afford to think towards the future at TE later. 
Value is solid, I will admit.

Minnesota Vikings: 89th Overall: John Simpson: B-

Sometimes I just don't see it with guards. Granted, they're way harder to get a read on. Or just harder for me. Maybe I'm stupid. 

Light purple is a dumb color for a football team, anyway. If I factored that into this grade this is easily an F.

Houston Texans: 90th Overall: Hakeem Adeniji: B+

I really like this kid. He's another Onion draft crush. His motor, versatility and production are up there. 
I like this move. I like a lot of the Texans moves so far.
Sorry that Bill O'Brian is your coach.

Cleveland Browns: 91st Overall: Antonio Gibson: B-

Another one of those, I like it but I don't like the slot picks. 
Gibson is yet another guy I really dig coming out. 
Is he a WR you ask? Is he a RB? To those asking, I say...Why not both. 
He's a plus athlete in that Laviska mold and he should stay that way in the NFL. I'm not enamored with him in that offense, but Stefanski has had experience with guys like Patterson in that mold. Not really success per se, but experience.  

Those of you expecting him to fall to like the 6th round are silly ******* though. He's got too much buzz to last much longer than here. 

Detroit Lions: 92nd Overall: Ben Bredson: B

Once you get to this point I stop trying to figure out who wants what guard where. 
Every rose has its thorn.. and some roses are so large and so think, they cant figure out that scooting over 2 feet would have helped save Leo DiCaprio. I digress.
The Lions draft thorn should stick firmly in their paw here, for no other reason than that this isn't a homer like all their others.
Solid. Unspectacular. Bredson. 

Tennessee Titans: 93rd Overall: Jabari Zuniga: A-

Another good pick by Tennessee and that pass rush just looks scarier and scarier. 

• Like 1

Green Bay Packers: 94th Overall: Davon Hamilton: B+

I have it on good terms the Packers were very happy Hamilton was available here. 
They got absolutely ran on several times last season and most notably in the NFC Championship. 
Classic Packers NFC Championship loss. 
I've lost track of my favorite losses so far... there's just so many! HA HA HA!

There is some 3tech upside here, even if most have him penciled in as a 1.. a la Gallimore. 
And I guess that just means he can rush the passer as well as stop runs in laymens.

San Francisco 49ers: 95th Overall: Matt Peart: A-

This is really good value for a guy who could have went a full round higher. 
I like Peart a lot. 
9ers need to pick someone awful so I stop looking like a kiss ***. 

Los Angeles Rams: 96th Overall: Akeem Davis-Gaither: B+

Speaking of kissing ***, have you guys seen the Rams draft so far?

Las Vegas Raiders: 97th Overall: Jalen Hurts: B

It's still so bizarre typing that out. LVR. LV. Las Vegas Raiders. 
Good thing the Raiders haven't made me do it very much.

Seriously tho, CeeDee... Delpit, Hurts, and a 2021 1st and 2nd is a really good start here. 
Are you guys installing clubs in that new stadium? Are you forgoing cheerleaders for strippers? halfway serious. 

Indianapolis Colts: 98th Overall: Hunter Bryant: A-

This is either a steal or you hate it depending on how you feel about Bryant.
Either way, great value. Bryant could hear his name called first for those TE. There really is so many split opinions out there on them.
He's an upgrade over Ebron, for me.

Dallas Cowboys: 99th Overall: James Lynch: A-

Speaking of split opinions... have you seen a prospect more debated than Lynch for these draftniks? LOL
Some sites have him graded as a 6th round pick. I think that's hilarious. 
This is good value where it stands. Sources tell me (seriously its not just me this time) that he was being considered at the top of this round. 
Good pick Cowboys.
Or yeee haw, if you prefer it. Whatever that means. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

New Orleans Saints: 88th Overall: Adam Trautman: B

Lots of people have Trautman as their highest rated TE. Lots of people think Anne Hathaway is hot too. I disagree with both assessments. 
Saints don't have any draft picks. I like the fit here, but I think they could afford to think towards the future at TE later. 
Value is solid, I will admit.

Anne-Hathaway-boobs.jpg

Bad take