TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

29 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

It's really sad that the most important musician of the 21st century died just 2 days ago and I have found little to no one on this entire forum who cares.

Little Richard was amazing, but well before my time. 

On 5/12/2020 at 4:37 AM, buddy_z34 said:

Actually there is. He came out in the documentary calling Jordan the GOAT. 

Larry is a gentlemen.. Thought I did read somewhere where Bird beat the "GOAT" like 16 straight times..

On that note, I am not going to debate basketball. only to say I don't really think there is a GOAT. Or at least a provable one...

I believe in seniority order B Russell, Wilt, KAJ, Bird, Jordan and even Lebron all impact their team's winning in a huge but different ways. making it impossible to really call someone the GOAT.

It's just the most enjoyable way to have a debate I guess.

Edited by resilient part 2

19 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Larry is a gentlemen.. Thought I did read somewhere where Bird beat the "GOAT" like 16 straight times..

On that note, I am not going to debate basketball. only to say I don't really is a GOAT. Or at least a provable one...

I believe in seniority order B Russell, Wilt, KAJ, Bird, Jordan and even Lebron all impact their team's winning in a huge but different ways. making it impossible to really call someone the GOAT.

It's just the most enjoyable way to have a debate I guess.

Its not just Bird. Many HoFers have said Jordan is the best ever. Only the bad boy Pistons minus Rodman would disagree. Nobody, and I mean nobody will have the impact on the game and out of it like Jordan does/did. That's what makes him the greatest. 

To each their own

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I just bought my first road bicycle. I got it to train for a triathlon. I’m excited, but kind of nervous to try it out... never had to use the clip in shoes or change a tube.

Anyone here a biker?

Why do I feel like we had a former mod that was a biker? S.A. or TSSS?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I miss that dude. RIP. Gone but not forgotten. 

He and B2TB both. TSSS disappeared, as did Hatter...HT...PlayMaker....we've lost a lot of good dudes over the years. 

• Like 3