TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

40 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Any interest in one of those full-team drafts we have done in the past? Figure we could find 3 judges before the draft who would evaluate teams, or seed the teams and put them in a gen forum for people to vote on?

I'm game. Current or all time?

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Anyone want to hear my thoughts on politics, the National Anthem, race, and the protests?  I feel like @D82 needs something to do.

Please don't. I just spent all day throwing up and finally got home from the ER. I don't want to start again. 

Did get some good news though, my niece was born today. Mom and baby are doing good. So...there's that at least.

• Like 3

On 6/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

Any interest in one of those full-team drafts we have done in the past? Figure we could find 3 judges before the draft who would evaluate teams, or seed the teams and put them in a gen forum for people to vote on?

3 judges are the way to go. It’s faster and sometimes the polls completely die

• Like 1

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I have no idea why you say to do that? Please inform

At first they don’t like swimming at all, but after a minute or so they get used to it and they are really calm and quiet. Then you can put them in your garbage without listening to them shriek for hours on end. 

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I have no idea why you say to do that? Please inform

Once the mouse is on the glue it's trapped but still alive.  I drown it.  The glue board has been crapped on peed on and sometimes bled on.  Useless after that.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:34 PM, WizardHawk said:

Anyone want to hear my thoughts on politics, the National Anthem, race, and the protests?  I feel like @D82 needs something to do.

I actually would (don’t because they don’t allow it, just saying I would like it).  

Adults in America should be capable of having a discussion on hot topics of day and being able to disagree without losing their minds.   

22 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I actually would (don’t because they don’t allow it, just saying I would like it).  

Adults in America should be capable of having a discussion on hot topics of day and being able to disagree without losing their minds.   

Crazy talk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

lmao. 

Politics and religion have killed more people than all the plagues combined.

(that might not be true)