TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

12 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

So a coworker at work got quarantined. Over a week later the state still hasn't came and cleaned and disinfected the workplace. I'm at a higher risk of contracting the virus so I'm choosing to stay home until further notice. I may have a legal battle on my hands if I get fired or laid off

At this point cleaning isn't needed:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/how-long-covid-19-lives-on-surfaces

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

This is not politics... but 41 people shot in my home state of NY just last night.. where are those optimist now??? 

Hard to be optimistic on a topic like that. Sucks to hear.

I’m not jumping off the cliff yet though. Had a great time shooting fireworks, drinking, and hanging out at my pool with my friends last night. It was a good 4th

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Hard to be optimistic on a topic like that. Sucks to hear.

I’m not jumping off the cliff yet though. Had a great time shooting fireworks, drinking, and hanging out at my pool with my friends last night. It was a good 4th

Well at least someone is having fun out there.. I get it New York City is a big city but come on if one person got shot in a neighborhood to me is big news and senseless ..but 41 people left their house yesterday and 41 people got shot that is mind boggling to me

Edited by resilient part 2

11 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

normal or....tinder

Uh...we met on one of those 'dating' apps. Actually went well, planning on seeing each other again. 

Went for a HIDA scan today and it looks like my gall bladder isn't draining as it should...so, might be having surgery soon. 

On 7/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

New Jersey isnt more liberal alone. Its also the armpit of America and brought us Jersey Shore. 

Sorry if you live there. 

I live in NJ, I used to love NJ, NJ sucks now.  I can't think of a single good thing about this state anymore.

21 hours ago, D82 said:

Uh...we met on one of those 'dating' apps. Actually went well, planning on seeing each other again. 

Went for a HIDA scan today and it looks like my gall bladder isn't draining as it should...so, might be having surgery soon. 

Hopefully whatever that process is, is easy and simple for you.  Best of luck with that. 

4 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Hopefully whatever that process is, is easy and simple for you.  Best of luck with that. 

Thanks. They do it laparoscopicly now so it’s minimally invasive, but still usually requires about a two week healing period. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Just accepted a new job with a decent pay increase. I'll be moving from K.C. to California next week. 

California? You poor man. 

• Like 1