Sleepers?

NYRaider

Looking at the players with a Patriots slant, but overall they can play the game.

James Proche [ WR ] SMU                       Slot reciever skills

Tyler Clark [ IDL ] Georgia                         Knows  how to work

Lynn Bowden [ WR ] Kentucky                   I'm not sure he a sleeper now.  Way underrated. Plays 4/5 postions. Scores TD!

Geno Stone [ S ] Iowa                                 Move over Chung, this kid can play

Joshiah Deguara [ TE ] Cincinnati             He like the pain in the butt kid in your face in a pickup game.

Khalil Davis [ IDL ] Nebraska                      KId comes to work

Evan Weaver, ILB, California                        KId is all over the field. ST player

Matt Peart, OT, Connecticut                        Raw skills and size.

Tyre Phillips Miss state OL                         Huge powerful

John Simpson, OG, Clemson                     Everyone see faults. I seen project worth taking

Johnathon Johnson WR, Missouri            Small,  good run-after-the-catch ability and can make defenders miss in the open field

Aaron Fuller [ WR ] Washington               Played 4 seasons and knows how to play

Leki Fotu, NT, Utah                                     Big Nose tackles
Josiah Coatney, NT, Ole Miss

Jaylinn Hawkins, S, California                   Physical safety whose lack of speed and cover talent could pigeonhole him as a box safety. ST player likes to hit.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, minutemancl said:

Is Antonio Gibson still a sleeper? He's gonna be a good one.

He and Devin Duvernay are my 2 favorite sleepers this year on offense. I hope the Saints are able to draft 1 or both of them. Antonio Gibson is a very interesting prospect. With his freakish athleticism I think his floor is Cordarrelle Patterson as he is so explosive and powerful in the open field. Given his size and strength he seems like a guy a team could try to utilize him at RB like a David Johnson before his injuries as he could be a huge threat catching out of the backfield. Or if he remains at WR seems his best case could be along the lines of an AJ Brown. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

He and Devin Duvernay are my 2 favorite sleepers this year on offense. I hope the Saints are able to draft 1 or both of them. Antonio Gibson is a very interesting prospect. With his freakish athleticism I think his floor is Cordarrelle Patterson as he is so explosive and powerful in the open field. Given his size and strength he seems like a guy a team could try to utilize him at RB like a David Johnson before his injuries as he could be a huge threat catching out of the backfield. Or if he remains at WR seems his best case could be along the lines of an AJ Brown. 

He’s a body catcher with under 9 inch hands. (Trust me I scouted him a ton because I took him in my dynasty draft). He doesn’t have the natural pluck the ball out of the air qualities that an AJ Brown has. I was disappointed in this when I saw he was a receiver first. But it was his ability with the ball in his hands, cuts, vision, and balance that made me excited for his potential at RB. He should definitely move to RB in a wide open passing concept offense. He doesn’t have much experience pass protecting at all though so he will have to be a role specific player early on. 

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s a body catcher with under 9 inch hands. (Trust me I scouted him a ton because I took him in my dynasty draft). He doesn’t have the natural pluck the ball out of the air qualities that an AJ Brown has. I was disappointed in this when I saw he was a receiver first. But it was his ability with the ball in his hands, cuts, vision, and balance that made me excited for his potential at RB. He should definitely move to RB in a wide open passing concept offense. He doesn’t have much experience pass protecting at all though so he will have to be a role specific player early on. 

I personally am not one to care much about hand size. That said I also would like to see him project more as a RB at the next level. I think his ceiling is as a David Johnson type RB that could line up at WR some and be a tough coverage matchup for LB's and Safety's coming out of the backfield. Hard to say how he will progress running the ball with such a limited sample size, but man is there ever loads of raw talent to work with there.

I'd love for the Saints to draft him. He would likely have some time to develop being behind Kamara and Latavius Murray, but with Murray being 30 years old I think he's not a viable long term option for us. With Gibson's skill set being fairly similar to Kamara in regards to versatility he would be perfect to have on the roster in case Kamara were to miss time, so we could still run many of the same plays with Gibson.

• Like 2

I wouldn't want him playing strictly RB or WR. Use him as a weapon and your return man. I'd love to see him in a creative offense, like Baltimore or New Orleans. Selfishly though of course, I want him in New York as the backup RB to Saquon, slot WR, and return man. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2020 at 10:39 PM, beekay414 said:

Reggie Corbin | RB | Illinois
Quintez Cephus | WR | Wisconsin
Josiah Deguara | TE | Cincinnati
Justin Strnad | ILB | Wake Forest
Dane Jackson | CB | Pittsburgh
Geno Stone | SAF | Iowa

Jackson and Stone look like early day 3 picks so I'm going to bump them and go with this list...

Josh Love | QB | San Jose State
Adrian Killins Jr | RB | UCF
Stephen Guidry | WR | Mississippi State
Scott Frantz | OT/G | Kansas State (though I don't expect him to get drafted for non-football reasons)
Terence Steele | OT | Texas Tech
Gage Cervenka | IOL | Clemson
Kyle Murphy | IOL | Rhode Island
Danny Pinter | IOL | Ball State
Benito Jones | NT | Ole Miss
Reggie Walker | EDGE | Kansas State
Krys Barnes | ILB | UCLA
Chris Orr | ILB | Wisconsin
Javelin Guidry | CB | Utah
Thakarius Keyes | CB | Tulane
John Reid | CB | Penn State
Jaylinn Hawkins | SAF | California
Josh Metellus | SAF | Michigan

On 4/15/2020 at 10:09 PM, beekay414 said:

I do recall Okudah and, I do believe, Damon Arnette said something about Cephus being the toughest cover they faced in college. 

This 100%. He definitely doesn't have the best straight-line speed but for his game that doesn't really matter.

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Jackson and Stone look like early day 3 picks so I'm going to bump them and go with this list...

Josh Love | QB | San Jose State
Adrian Killins Jr | RB | UCF
Stephen Guidry | WR | Mississippi State
Scott Frantz | OT/G | Kansas State (though I don't expect him to get drafted for non-football reasons)
Terence Steele | OT | Texas Tech
Gage Cervenka | IOL | Clemson
Kyle Murphy | IOL | Rhode Island
Danny Pinter | IOL | Ball State
Benito Jones | NT | Ole Miss
Reggie Walker | EDGE | Kansas State
Krys Barnes | ILB | UCLA
Chris Orr | ILB | Wisconsin
Javelin Guidry | CB | Utah
Thakarius Keyes | CB | Tulane
John Reid | CB | Penn State
Jaylinn Hawkins | SAF | California
Josh Metellus | SAF | Michigan

Like Strnad, Pinter and Reid from that list.