Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

9 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Are they actually healthy in any way shape or form because I’m gonna want that recipe

don’t use a half stick of butter, instead use a quarter to a fifth of a block of the healthiest parmesan that you can get, melt it and put your frank’s, paprika, cayenne, etc in the pan with the cheese

put in about a third of the franks while the cheese is melting so it doesn’t stick, put in all of the rest once it’s melted, and put some water in too (only a very tiny bit) close to when you serve if the cheese is hardening again

then

serve with some slaw and some bread of your choice - wholemeal if you want to be extra good, and you can fill up three toey humans for 800g or so of wings 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

VC:

2 MD4L- Orca, Swoosh

2 N4L- Matts, Hobo

2 Bcb- MSE, Mega

1 MSE- Bcb

1 hour ago, N4L said:

MD4L

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

I'll switch to MD4L

Like I said no strong feelings so I'll go with the group.

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m here, and excited for the steelers at 49

i’ll go with MD4L, there’s got to be one corona five or at least a carrier among the inactives you would expect

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

MD4L

VC:

5 MD4L- Orca, Swoosh, N4L, MSE, Shady, Hobo

1 N4L- Matts

1 Bcb- Mega

1 MSE- Bcb

1 Mookie- Biggio

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m here, and excited for the steelers at 49

i’ll go with MD4L, there’s got to be one corona five or at least a carrier among the inactives you would expect

yeah, the timing of this game is obviously poor. Its impossible to get a read on the inactives and I literally have no night moves or anything of value to offer in that regard

• Like 1

Allo Guvnah it's Boris Johnson here to give you your daily Coronavirus Briefing, God Save The Queen and may the sun never set on the mighty British Empire!

It is with very great sadness I must announce the passing of a great man and hero of the Colonies Donald Trump. Fear not- for it is my job to carry on his mantle in the name of Her Majesty and I will do this to the greatest of my ability, we will Get Brexit Done! The Corbynistas with the Coronavirus can not and will not stop the will of the great British peoples! Now, it is my task to get rid of this virus and we shall. I believe that the inactive members of our town could be hiding the virus! Some of them have so far escaped scrutiny, but as the Queen says we must Keep Calm and Carry On, and we can not carry on when we have to carry dead weight! They dither and they delay but we will Get Coronavirus Solved!

The TaskForce has decided we must keep the morale of the people up during this crisis time - Keep Calm And Carry On as Her Majesty the Queen would say! So we're giving the people a special supply drop with every Coronavirus Briefing to ensure that the morale in the Empire remains high through the crisis!

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

• Like 1

Alright I'm extending night until tomorrow because literally nobody has sent in moves

Let me know when folks would like to continue this

Quite interesting that the powers that be made the MoL delay this to coincide with the draft in a clear effort to hurt our ratings

Just now, mission27 said:

Alright I'm extending night until tomorrow because literally nobody has sent in moves

Quite interesting that the powers that be made the MoL delay this to coincide with the draft in a clear effort to hurt our ratings

1. @swoosh

3. @N4L

4. @Matts4313

5. @Forge

7. @MookieMonstah

8. @JoshstraDaymus

9. @Mega Ron

12. @biggio7

13. @The Orca

15. @Dome

18. @MD4L

19. @HoboRocket

20. @Lefty

21. @mse326

22. @Shady Slim

23. @bcb1213

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Just now, mission27 said:

Seriously 

tenor.gif?itemid=5139195

1. @swoosh

3. @N4L

4. @Matts4313

5. @Forge

7. @MookieMonstah

8. @JoshstraDaymus

9. @Mega Ron

12. @biggio7

13. @The Orca

15. @Dome

18. @MD4L

19. @HoboRocket

20. @Lefty

21. @mse326

22. @Shady Slim

23. @bcb1213

6 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Honeslty just run night. People have the rules and knew when the deadline was