37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I have a feeling we will see more running then we have the first three games. Hopefully we get to see Williams get a chance. Wouldn't be surprised if we had 25 or so carries from the RBs today. 

I can def see that. Hoping to get into 2nd-3rd and short situations which would help our short passing game become more efficient. 

We should be allowed to trash talk in each other's GDT. I guarantee a 200+ page thread if from kickoff, to final score, we can let all the SAVAGES loose around here and talk crap. No personal attacks. Strictly team trash talking.

Don't wimp out on us, @CWood21, green light this idea. Do so or we will not bend the knee.

15 minutes ago, Pugger said:

It might be time for Bennett to show off his blocking skills.

I'm no football expert, but this is exactly why I think he will have a big game.  I'd think heavy tight end sets will be used to assist the tackles, which then makes sense to have them break out on routes occasionally.

7 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

We should be allowed to trash talk in each other's GDT. I guarantee a 200+ page thread if from kickoff, to final score, we can let all the SAVAGES loose around here and talk crap. No personal attacks. Strictly team trash talking.

Don't wimp out on us, @CWood21, green light this idea. Do so or we will not bend the knee.

There's a big difference between trash talking and trolling, so if you don't know the difference don't do it.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

I don't even understand what people get out of trolling...Nor do I understand how people fall for trolls.

The amusing part is how many people cry trolling when there's no trolling going on.  Me going into the Bears forum and posting "Bears sux" and leaving is trolling.  Me saying something like that in the Packers forum isn't.  Just because someone talks negatively about your team doesn't make it trolling.

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The amusing part is how many people cry trolling when there's no trolling going on.  Me going into the Bears forum and posting "Bears sux" and leaving is trolling.  Me saying something like that in the Packers forum isn't.  Just because someone talks negatively about your team doesn't make it trolling.

So I can go over to the Bears group and say "Bears Sux"?  I'll be right back.  ;)

Archived