1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

15 hours ago, Refugee said:

I mean, if we got anything close to a Favre-Rodgers transition out of Rodgers-Love, we can eat whatever cap is needed for a year and move on.  I disagree with the idea a HOF talent the level of Rodgers needed to Love pick to perform, out of spite or otherwise.  He and the rest of the offense would have rolled in year 2 of the new offense.  Is a little competition bound to heighten the drive of any player?  Sure, but 12 is a true competitor and he would have been gunning in year 2.  I still am not sure if Love has what it takes, but I'm not writing him off.  Hope he destroys this preseason.

Citation needed. Dude has been a waffling baby the last three years.

17 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Just watched Andy Herman's podcast and his OTA takeaway is that Love still hasn't really shown anything. It's only a week but I was hoping to see something about how he's clearly turned a corner entering his 3rd season.

What exactly is he supposed to be showing in OTA's that he is not? The media was allowed to be there one day this week and some of the media was reporting high winds of 40-50 MPH. Was it his footwork that they are working on now that wasn't good? Since all they are really doing is playing pitch and catch it would be interesting to know what Love is missing when tossing the ball around on a windy day.    

5 minutes ago, R T said:

What exactly is he supposed to be showing in OTA's that he is not? The media was allowed to be there one day this week and some of the media was reporting high winds of 40-50 MPH. Was it his footwork that they are working on now that wasn't good? Since all they are really doing is playing pitch and catch it would be interesting to know what Love is missing when tossing the ball around on a windy day.    

I'm pretty confident modern OTAs are a complete joke anymore and nothing can be gleaned from the press other than throwing some hot takey crap or blowing sunshine up the *** of whoever is the fan bases favorite son at that time on Twitter for follows/RTs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I'm pretty confident modern OTAs are a complete joke anymore and nothing can be gleaned from the press other than throwing some hot takey crap or blowing sunshine up the *** of whoever is the fan bases favorite son at that time on Twitter for follows/RTs

I guess you could watch baseball?  June has never been the best month for NFL fanatics. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I guess you could watch baseball?  June has never been the best month for NFL fanatics. 

I'm not even upset about it or anything. I guess I just don't get caught up in it is all.

But I actually have been watching a bit of baseball again because what else...

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm not even upset about it or anything. I guess I just don't get caught up in it is all.

But I actually have been watching a bit of baseball again because what else...

When I start “watching” baseball it usually means I’m listening to it on the radio gardening in the hopes of avoiding some conversation with my girlfriend that will end up in a bunch of things I need to do.  In general, if I tell someone I’m watching baseball they should know it’s a last ditch effort to dodge human interaction. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

When I start “watching” baseball it usually means I’m listening to it on the radio gardening in the hopes of avoiding some conversation with my girlfriend that will end up in a bunch of things I need to do.  In general, if I tell someone I’m watching baseball they should know it’s a last ditch effort to dodge human interaction. 

It all started again for me because every time I go for a beer at the bar after work all the TV's are still on this channel playing westerns from lunch time still and I'm okay whatever I can do to hasn't an excuse to not watch westerns in a bar on mute please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brad gluckman said:

Just watched Andy Herman's podcast and his OTA takeaway is that Love still hasn't really shown anything. It's only a week but I was hoping to see something about how he's clearly turned a corner entering his 3rd season.

Dillon has said that hes got his mojo back.

Search "Dillon, Love puff piece". Probably get your fix that way