Day 2 Draft Discussion

Ragnarok

6 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Taking a look at round to draft props and I'm wondering if any stand out to their respective fan bases.

• My guy tells me Cincinatti takes OT Jones at #33
  • I think Detroit or NE take Jalen Hurts early in Round 2 before Eason goes
  • I think Higgins or Pittman are the next WR taken
  • I think Swift is a lock to Miami unless someone jumps them. 
  • Will Kristian FUlton be next CB taken? Thought it would be Jaylon Johnson or TRevon Diggs.

Definitely possible, definitely would hate it 100%

12 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Giants may be able to duplicate 2015 and take the top S in the draft, who is from Alabama, near the top of the 2nd round.

Hopefully Andrew Thomas turns out better than the T they took in the top 10 that year.

Does the fit work for New York? Isn’t Peppers more of a natural SS? Are they interchangeable in NYG’s scheme?

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Definitely possible, definitely would hate it 100%

What scares me with NE is the pass rushers that are available (YGM, Esponsa, Baun) just WREAK of a New England pick and for that reason I'm unsure BB pulls the trigger on Hurts in that spot.

7 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Really hoping Epenesa drops to 2.46 for Denver. He isnt twitchy, but he can easily get up to 285lbs and be a 3 down DE in our 3-4. I think he could fall as fewer teams work the 3-4 these days. Really think he compares favorably to Derek Wolfe. 

You'd pass on a decent starting OL for AJE?

7 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Taking a look at round to draft props and I'm wondering if any stand out to their respective fan bases.

• My guy tells me Cincinatti takes OT Jones at #33
  • I think Detroit or NE take Jalen Hurts early in Round 2 before Eason goes
  • I think Higgins or Pittman are the next WR taken
  • I think Swift is a lock to Miami unless someone jumps them. 
  • Will Kristian FUlton be next CB taken? Thought it would be Jaylon Johnson or TRevon Diggs.

Cincy could be honestly good this year. They have their QB, and their OL will be solid at worst if they were to take Jones and their guys get healthy. I'm still high on Jonah Williams. I still like Billy Price even. Jones would be a great pick for them.

Belichick getting his choice of these 2nd tier of QBs and taking Jalen Hurts would be a scary proposition for the rest of the NFL.

Pittman is going to be a stud. I wouldn't be upset if my team took him at 36, even though we have bigger needs. He's a guy Jason Garrett will love.

9 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Really hoping Epenesa drops to 2.46 for Denver. He isnt twitchy, but he can easily get up to 285lbs and be a 3 down DE in our 3-4. I think he could fall as fewer teams work the 3-4 these days. Really think he compares favorably to Derek Wolfe. 

not dropping past 40, texans staff have been high on him and if hes there i am sure we take him

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Cincy could be honestly good this year. They have their QB, and their OL will be solid at worst if they were to take Jones and their guys get healthy. I'm still high on Jonah Williams. I still like Billy Price even. Jones would be a great pick for them.

I agree with everything except Billy Price. Guy just isn’t very good. He’s not in the plans for 2020 and looks to be a career backup.

Just now, minutemancl said:

Belichick getting his choice of these 2nd tier of QBs and taking Jalen Hurts would be a scary proposition for the rest of the NFL.

Pittman is going to be a stud. I wouldn't be upset if my team took him at 36, even though we have bigger needs. He's a guy Jason Garrett will love.

Do you think Belichick will take Hurts? Don't think it fits his scheme, if hes picking I think he goes Fromm