My top preferences for the Packers' pick at 60:

1. Denzel Mims
2. KJ Hamler
3. Devin Duvernay
4. Tee Higgins
5. Michael Pittman
6. Laviska Shenault
7. Chase Claypool

Fully expect them to double down at that troublesome QB position with Jalen Hurts or Jacob Eason or some other **** tho.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Can't wait for all our picks today.

Don't worry, I have it on good authority that the 49ers are open for business in the first round with their two picks and should come out of the round with more mid round picks 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

IMO Viska could be a sneaky effective win-now pick. WR's generally take time to adjust to the complexity of a playbook, but Viska is a guy you can manufacture touches for year 1 but with the body and size to eventually develop into a legitimate outside WR in time. I think he is best as a jumbo slot, but he should be able to get open outside too. I just was underwhelmed by his jump ball and high point skills on film. 

I truthfully haven’t looked into him...there was no rumor or mention of him at all.

A lil bit of Hennessey at 49 grumbling but not a lot.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't worry, I have it on good authority that the 49ers are open for business in the first round with their two picks and should come out of the round with more mid round picks 

And business there was. Sadly not the kind of business we where all hoping for(altough i love the Bucs trade)

• Like 1

Has K.J. Hamler gotten underrated? It seems like he's been lost in the shuffle because he didn't run at the Combine. Part of me is afraid of the idea of him because of Tavon. But his WR film is also a lot better than Tavon's. And while he's a guy who will never be great at finishing catches through contact, I think his hands are better than some say. He's not out there dropping easy catches left and right. But the two things that really intrigue me with Hamler are obviously his explosive speed/acceleration and his ability to break off routes.

Yes, physical CBs will throw him off his game if they can get their hands on him. Yes, there are legitimate concerns about durability. But he's still only 20 years old, has the ability to become a high-level route runner (and is already a good one for his age and experience), and has speed you simply can't teach. The talent of this WR class is going to cause some guys to fall. I think Hamler might prove to be a really good value on Day 2, especially if he makes it to the top of the 3rd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Has K.J. Hamler gotten underrated? It seems like he's been lost in the shuffle because he didn't run at the Combine. Part of me is afraid of the idea of him because of Tavon. But his WR film is also a lot better than Tavon's. And while he's a guy who will never be great at finishing catches through contact, I think his hands are better than some say. He's not out there dropping easy catches left and right. But the two things that really intrigue me with Hamler are obviously his explosive speed/acceleration and his ability to break off routes.

Yes, physical CBs will throw him off his game if they can get their hands on him. Yes, there are legitimate concerns about durability. But he's still only 20 years old, has the ability to become a high-level route runner (and is already a good one for his age and experience), and has speed you simply can't teach. The talent of this WR class is going to cause some guys to fall. I think Hamler might prove to be a really good value on Day 2, especially if he makes it to the top of the 3rd.

I think size is a concern with Hamler and so is the (short) concussion history.

Well I completely missed on Antonio Gibson going to the Chiefs. Now he falls to round 5

Na, he is going R2. Too many teams want speed and big play abilities to match the template that KC has imposed on the league (Forgetting that the main equation in that template is a QB so talented that most fans would sacrifice their first born for him)

• Like 1