2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

After taking a deep breath:

I have realized that this is the same scouting department that has made some great choices and good choices on paper.

1. Love is a good pick because Rodgers is not getting younger and has been getting more injuries that have wrecked a couple of the Packers seasons. Love maybe more productive and has the skill set that MLF wants and the skill set that Rodgers had before the injuries.

2. AJ Dillion may not be a good choice since the Packers are stacked at RB. However Dillon is a different kind of back from everyone on the Packers Roster. Williams was considered the power back before because he was stronger than Jones, however across the league Williams wouldn't have been a power back on the elite teams. Power backs like Dillon have given the 49ers defense a lot of trouble as they are used to beating up on finesse running backs.

I know that some are wanting a WR taken, given that two years ago they drafted a lot of WRs  and that they would be giving up on  MVS or ESB. MVS maybe slated for a break out season as this is the first NFL offense he will have more experience in. Remember that last year was his first year in a different offense  than the one he had his rookie year. They may have MVS rated higher than the WR's in this draft too.

The only position on offense that I'm extremely concerned about is RT.

Edited by Fox_NFLs_GG

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why doesn't anyone like Tyler Johnson? Give me him.

not running at the combine, I think the general thinking is he is a 4.6 type player.  The production is there, and that often will matter.   If he makes it to the 4th, I would be very happy with him in that pick value