2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, fattlipp said:

Basically 23 or 14 personnel

Funchess    Lewis - Bak - Jenks -Lin -Turner -Wags             Lazard

Rodgers          Degaura

Love                                                                       

Diilon

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out at yet, but I feel like this virtual draft setup is absolutely killing us. 

It appears that LaFleur has significantly more input in draft picks than before due to draft "room" configuration. 

I'm absolutely flabbergasted right now. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The silent treatment?

Like they do for the other 60 dudes on the roster?

Are you really comparing Rodgers to the other 'dudes' on the roster?

Comeon man, I mean you can argue for the hell of it if you want to, just let me know and I will not play that game. But can you seriously say that they given Rodgers any help at WR? The only thing they did was sign a beat up Graham and that was a massive failure.

Just now, fistfullofbeer said:

Are you really comparing Rodgers to the other 'dudes' on the roster?

Comeon man, I mean you can argue for the hell of it if you want to, just let me know and I will not play that game. But can you seriously say that they given Rodgers any help at WR? The only thing they did was sign a beat up Graham and that was a massive failure.

Yes, yes I am. 

As much as I think this escapes some people Aaron Rodgers is not bigger than the Green Bay Packers. It isn't Gutekunst's job to cater to him. 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -   Seventeen receivers from what's expected to be the deepest class in a long, long time were drafted in the first three rounds. The Packers drafted none of them. If they get any WR help from this draft, it will have to be Day 3.

Our WR help is a 10 million dollar receiver we've got for pennies 

I don’t get the hate on Dillon. He’s going to be really freaking hard to bring down. RB is the last position in football that’s allowed to make life threatening contact on any given play. And they are phasing tackling out.

I’m just talking myself into this.

Did the executive board not realize Mark Murphy prefers Shanahans offense and that it’s not what we stupid Packer fans enjoy?

Guess it’s run offense lessons for years boys. Probably an Antonio Brown thread on the horizon. Nothing we can do now but **** post about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -   Seventeen receivers from what's expected to be the deepest class in a long, long time were drafted in the first three rounds. The Packers drafted none of them. If they get any WR help from this draft, it will have to be Day 3.

We're good.

Love :)

MLF

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Clearly going with a philosophy change on the offensive side of the ball. LaFleur clearly doesn't envision Green Bay as a McVay offense will small, fast WRs, spreading out the field. He wants to run and pound the ball, use TEs and have big WRs who can block. 

College Football GIF by Turner Classic Movies

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Change is hard for some folks, I guess. Whatever. At least we have a plan. Let's see how it goes before we **** all over it, yeah? Thanks.

I mean, we do appear to have a plan. I think it's entirely valid to discuss whether or not we think it's a ****ty plan. Especially seeing as it is likely to be a three year plan. 

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I mean, we do appear to have a plan. I think it's entirely valid to discuss whether or not we think it's a ****ty plan. Especially seeing as it is likely to be a three year plan. 

Then let's see it through. Sure, we can discuss it but it's really, really old reading the sky is falling posts every other post. This is where the extended draft coverage hurts. If it's not a name someone knows, it's automatically a bad pick. I mean, I know Bill Belichick has earned his right to draft how he wants but he's another person that doesn't GAF about a perceived board. He goes and gets his guys and, if they don't work out, he does it again. 

I'm more than willing to be patient with it.