2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yup, this draft is fine as long as Gute is ready and aware that he's going to spend what cap we have left to fill some major holes we chose not to address with our premium picks. 

This is the hope lifeline that we all needed. 

I am honestly confused about the message they are sending Rodgers? Not really any help via FA. And all these picks look like 'future' picks. Are they wanting Rodgers to ask for a trade? They are definitely not giving him any help. And after the disaster that our WR core was last year, I was very certain they would have given him some help.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

On the RAS both have a speed grade of okay, which for RAS pretty much means terrible.

Fair enough.. but they play RB and TE and both of those 40s... which the packers probably didn't rate them at anyway... are good enough for me to like them plenty

5 minutes ago, RiotPunch33 said:

How we feeling about Murphy/Gutey/MLF, you guys?

Clearly going with a philosophy change on the offensive side of the ball. LaFleur clearly doesn't envision Green Bay as a McVay offense will small, fast WRs, spreading out the field. He wants to run and pound the ball, use TEs and have big WRs who can block. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Who ya got .. drop some names. 

KJ Hill, Antonio Gandy-Golden, Quartney Davis, Jeff Thomas, Isaiah Hodgins, Gabe Davis, Collin Johnson, Tyler Johnson, Quintez Cephus, Jauan Jennings, Isaiah Coulter, Austin Mack, Trishton Jackson, Darnell Mooney, Joe Reed,  Hasise Dubois, etc etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Clearly going with a philosophy change on the offensive side of the ball. LaFleur clearly doesn't envision Green Bay as a McVay offense will small, fast WRs, spreading out the field. He wants to run and pound the ball, use TEs and have big WRs who can block. 

Wasn't LaFleur more Shanahan than McVay anyways?

• Like 1