2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Two

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The Hurts pick was so jarring I forgot Cowboys got Diggs... Diggs and Lamb. We get Reagor and a backup QB. This is why we went from 13-3 SB champs to clawing to get over .500

Remember when we were a potential dynasty? Yeah that never was going to happen with Howie Roseman at GM lol

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No this is a million times worse. Rodgers is 36. Wentz is 27. What. The. Actual. Fresh. Hell. Are. We. In???????????????????????????????????????

Its actually not worse, you only have a 3 yr window with Rodgers and as an Organization have never spent a single 1st rd pick on a Offensive skilled position player in his entire tenure. Eagles just drafted a WR at #21 last night.

Like it or not Wentz has shown he can't stay healthy past 16gms. The Eagles have a long history of developing the back up QB , and trading them. Unfourtnetly a long A$$ list of times they've Had to use them the past 2 decades.

I'm in no way shape or form condoning the stupidity of this pick but there is history for why they might have thought it was a good idea. 

To be clear I'm just as furious with this selection as the next person but GB /Rodgers situation was worse IMO. They were in the NFCCG last year and have done nothing to help him.

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like it or not Wentz has shown he can't stay healthy past 16gms. The Eagles have a long history of developing the back up QB , and trading them. Unfourtnetly a long A$$ list of times they've Had to use them the past 2 decades.

even if wentz goes down, what would hurts do aboutcit? HE IS BAAAAAAAAD!