The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, NickButera said:

It's true though isn't it. 

David Carr was talking on NFLN about how Carr and Adams have routes they've made up and practiced since they were 18 that don't even have names. They're chemistry is akin to teammates that have been playing together since childhood. 

I’d leave Wisconsin for Vegas any day 

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm plenty use to him and his average play. If they give him an extension, so be it. But if they let him play this year out, I would not be surprised in any way what so ever. 

JM and Ziegler sure think Carr is a hell of a QB.  Adams thinks Carr is a hell of a QB.  @BayRaider Thinks Tua is a hell of a QB.  It's finally time to admit you're wrong!

You know I'm just giving you ****...  I do admire your persistence though!

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

The day Frankie got his defined #1 prototype WR. Mark your calendar. 😂 

Finally after all of these years I have gotten my wish!  We finally have an elite, legit #1 WR! 

I was shocked we only gave up a late 1st and 2nd for him.  I must say I am super bullish on the JM and Ziegler combo.  From what I have seen these two should be leading our franchise for many years!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If your barometer is 30 TD's for Carr then no excuses, he should easily clear 30 passing TD's next year :) Are you happy!

I don't give a **** who scores them. If we put up 30 PPG next year and it's bc we drive down the field and whoever is in at RB runs it in every time and we're winning, I'll take that every day of the week

• Like 4