Day 3 of 2020 Draft (New thread because Heinz D wanted one)

CBears019

Just now, dll2000 said:

I like Ifedi at G or T.  

I just feel like he is on a one year deal and you need to constantly replenish O line with new talent or you will have to go to FA and pay through the nose to fix a hole.  

As a guy.  Obviously Seattle couldn’t wait to see him go so don’t expect pro bowls.  

Just now, Heinz D. said:

The O Line needs more talented guys. Leno and Massie are a problem. They'd been, traditionally, about average, but Massie wavered up and down, and Leno played, for the most part, like absolute crap. 

That's a REALLY big problem. Do you not see that as an issue?

They were both fine 2 years ago. But yes, I realize it's a problem. However, I also realize that we have other issues that need to be addressed too.

Just now, WindyCity said:

If they draft a P instead of an OLmen I will burn this board to the ground.

A punter in round 7 has a much higher chance of being an improvement than the 60th OL. Any OL we take at this point isn’t going to be any more talented than an UDFA. 

• Like 1

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

A punter in round 7 has a much higher chance of being an improvement than the 60th OL. Any OL we take at this point isn’t going to be any more talented than an UDFA. 

This I don't disagree with. At this stage, draft whoever. I wanted OL in round 5 or even a trade up into the 4th. It's over with now

• Like 1

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

They were both fine 2 years ago. But yes, I realize it's a problem. However, I also realize that we have other issues that need to be addressed too.

What are more glaring issues than that? By concentrating fully on a single cornerback spot, Pace has completely screwed up any number of other positions on the team. 

I guess we'll have to disagree on this. 

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

CB was over addressed.

OL should not be a position that you do not address.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZBearsFan said:

You can say the same thing about Punters.

By taking the OLmen now you guarantee you get them instead of bidding on them and possibly losing them.