Packers 2020 WR Corps

TheOnlyThing

6 hours ago, mikemike778 said:

No point keeping players for the sake of it.  After Adams, its an extremely weak group - the weakest I have ever known following Packers so you might as well go light.  Would probably just go with 4 plus Ervin. So Adams, Lazard, MVS, EQ

It's a unique group for sure. After Adams it'll pretty easily be the most talented group we've ever had from a purely H/W/S standpoint which we all (a lot of us) get infatuated with come draft time but very possibly the least amount of capital invested in the group. A 5th, a 6th, and a couple Jaguars' castoffs. 

Adams, MVS, Lazard, ESB.  Not a bad group.  Would have felt more comfortable with Funchess.

Would feel more comfortable if they signed a journeyman WR like Rogers who has at least done something in an NFL game.  Not because I would think they'd do much early, but because it's very important to have that chemistry with Rodgers, so now is the time to do it. 

Wooo!

Malik Taylor is last man standing....does he still stick on the roster or are we going to bring someone else in?

Yesterday I went back on old training camp tweets. Whenever Taylor was mentioned positively it was usually with Love throwing the ball. Whenever Turner was mentioned positively it was usually Boyle throwing the ball.

So naturally I assumed that if Boyle is #2 QB then Turner is ahead of Taylor in the pecking order. Doesn't appear to be the case at all.

Edited by Chili

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Adams, MVS, Lazard, ESB.  Not a bad group.  Would have felt more comfortable with Funchess.

Would feel more comfortable if they signed a journeyman WR like Rogers who has at least done something in an NFL game.  Not because I would think they'd do much early, but because it's very important to have that chemistry with Rodgers, so now is the time to do it. 

Yea losing Funchess sucks. Would have been okay with that group.