2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

18 minutes ago, xrade said:

At 6’2” and 216 lbs. isn’t JOK a bit light in the *** to play OLB in the NFL? And the idea of moving him to SS would really aggravate me if draft him in the first three rounds. We don’t need a SS and certainly not one in the top 96 picks. 

He is listed as 216 but he looks bigger than that.  If he is under 220, we should use him SS. He is no Jamal Adams.  His instinct is off the charts, man.

Draft Only Mock

-->Broncos traded 2nd and 3rd round picks to Lions for Matt Stafford.
--> Trade:

• Lions receive 1.2
  • Jets receive 1.7, 2,40, 2.41 and next year's 2nd round pick

1.7 - DE Kity Paye, Michigan.
1.23 - LG Alex Leatherwood, Alabama.
2.34 - WR Austin Watkins Jr, UAB.
2.40 - WLB Jabril Cox, LSU.
2.41 - SLB Baron Browning, Ohio State.
3.66 - CB Benjamin St-Jude, Minnesota.
4 - RB Trey Sermon, Ohio State.
5 - TE Kenny Yeboah, Ole Miss
5 - OL Royce Newman, Ole Miss.
6 - K Jose Barregales, Miami.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, Bobby816 said:

Ehhhh. I don't agree with that. There's talent in the 1st few rounds. But after that its guys fighting for a roster spot. The top talent is a group that can compete with the best of classes (Smith and Chase). Then there's a good 5 or so guys after that I really like. Then for me there s a big drop off. 

Jaylen Waddle, Rondale Moore, Rashod Bateman, Kadarius Toney, Tylan Wallace, Tutu Atwell, Demetric Felton, Cornell Powell, Terrence Marshall Jr., Shi Smith... these are all quality players.

Not to mention, I think we're getting Allen Robinson too. So with Robinson/Crowder/Mims atop the depth chart, how early do we need to draft one really?

31 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Jaylen Waddle, Rondale Moore, Rashod Bateman, Kadarius Toney, Tylan Wallace, Tutu Atwell, Demetric Felton, Cornell Powell, Terrence Marshall Jr., Shi Smith... these are all quality players.

Not to mention, I think we're getting Allen Robinson too. So with Robinson/Crowder/Mims atop the depth chart, how early do we need to draft one really?

if robinson is signed, i don't think the need for a WR is there.  those 3 you mentioned plus berrios, one of the smith's should be solid.

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

We get a star WR that changes a lot for us going into the draft. 

Can someone tell me what the connection is between Allen Robinson and the Jets? Everybody on this board seems convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Robinson is Jets-bound. Is there a reason for that? Is there a Watson-Robinson connection? 

It seems we are focusing only on one potential FA wide receiver, or the draft. Just curious as to why.

3 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Can someone tell me what the connection is between Allen Robinson and the Jets? Everybody on this board seems convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Robinson is Jets-bound. Is there a reason for that? Is there a Watson-Robinson connection? 

It seems we are focusing only on one potential FA wide receiver, or the draft. Just curious as to why.

He's liked everything that has something to do with us on his social media. So whatever that means. Beyond that... I think he wanted to join us when he was a FA a few years back. But we didn't have a good QB situation then. So he went to CHI bc they just drafted Trubisky.

I also think that Saleh has an ability to make players want to play for him. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Also Robinson and Saleh were in Jacksonville together. 

• Like 1