Your Table For 5

TOUCAN

I feel like five is too many. But if I have to do a few, I would probably try to keep it to a theme, since multiple people would be talking.

I would have a tough time choosing between statesmen and artists.

I guess Cormac McCarthy, Ernest Hemingway, Vladimir Nabokov, Yukio Mishima, and Franz Kafka. I feel like that’d be a good mix.

Alt would be Ivan the Terrible, Teddy Roosevelt, John Brown, Jose Mujica, and Thomas Jefferson. Lot of charisma in that group.

24 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

there's one great list and one good list that could have been a bit fluxing better

imo

It’s your own fault that you’re not in the first group.

2 hours ago, TLO said:

You’d be towards the top of my list tbh

@mission27

@FinneasGage

@Nazgul

@ET80

id pick @BigBillsFan13 if he were still active tbh. @Shady Slim deserves a mention. And despite his recent questioning of the MoL, I’ve long been buddies with @mistakey

@mistakey would be a nice add but wed have to avoid booths given his girth 

That lounge setup at Nobu for example might be out of the question, if I remember it would be tight quarters for someone of mbtl's stature

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The Sweet One: Dakota Johnson

The Bad Boy: Hunter S. Thompson

The Cute One: Mary Magdalene

The Older Brother: Steve Irwin

The Shy One: Stephen Hawking

Stupid decision. Stephen Hawking is gonna smash Dakota Johnson and Mary Magdalene

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:

All the dudes are dead though

Don’t ever say malf isn’t a smart guy

And only one girl is alive and she’s probably terrified by the dead bodies around her so it’s probably the right time to hit her with the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

6 hours ago, mission27 said:

@mistakey would be a nice add but wed have to avoid booths given his girth 

That lounge setup at Nobu for example might be out of the question, if I remember it would be tight quarters for someone of mbtl's stature

Lol im not that fat.  You just dont want tlo to know i have a classier rolex than you

1. Me

2. Myself

3. I

4. Not you

5. No one else

No but in all seriousness where is this dinner taking place? That's pretty important tbh, cause if for example it were to take place in a nudist colony and everyone at the table were to be naked it's going to seriously effect who I want at that table with me.